Maternal & Child Community
Pregnant after Miscarriage?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnant after Miscarriage?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get pregnant 3 weeks after a MC...
I MC on, or before, 8/22/06 (was only 3-4 weeks along)...My hCG level was 11 on 8/21 and went down to 6 by 8/22...

I am now having pregnancy signs/symptoms again....If everything went back to normal, I could have or should have ovulated on 9/1/06, according to my online ovulation calendar....DH & I waited for the spotting from the miscarriage to end and continued to try again....

Now 10 DPO, I have sore breasts, tired, going to the bathroom alot...all of my normal pregnancy signs/symptoms....(I have been pregnant 9 times, with 4 births and 5 miscarriages, including the one on 8/22)

Anyone think it's possible that I could have gotten pregnant again this quickly after the miscarriage?
Yes, it is possible to get pregnant right away. Especially if you were that early when you m/c. Keep us informed
keeping my fingers crossed for you,i think you may definitely be preggies :) a similar thing is happenning to me...i m/c on 29/7 and im still waiting for af.the early symptoms i had previously are showing again. i had loads of discharge and back ache when standing too much early in pregnancy,it was my first pregnancy and i m/c at 6wks altho dr thinks it stopped developing when i was 4wks,(these symptoms never happen with af.unless its new??) and its happening again.i really dont wana get my hopes up..im thinking of waiting at least until sometime in october before i test in case i get my af (dh and both our parents were so upset,i dont want to cause undue excitement again). what should i do?
I m/c on sept 1st and my dh and I would like to start trying soon also.  How did you know you ovulated after them/c?  I was 6 weeks when i m/c ?  Lastchip, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you...!
It's totally possible...happened to me : ) Three weeks after the delay (i don't like thinking of it as a m/c, same baby she's just coming 2 mos. later : ) got a BFP! We used an OPK and I got the dark line 3wks. to the day after I started to bleed. Hugs and baby dust to you!!

Oh, and we'll meet our little Olivia in 7wks (give or take!)

-CP
Oh yes, it's possible!  I miscarried and had a D&C on July 21st.  I just went for an ultrasound today and I'm 6 weeks and 4 days with a heartbeat!!  I can hardly wipe the smile off my face.  I'm scared out of my mind, but sooo elated.  I go back for another scan in two weeks.  I'll be on pins and needles until then.  And then again until I deliver.  My EDD is May 3.  This is a miracle and miracles do happen.

I'm wishing you the same success and praying for my continued healthy pregnancy!!!!!

Please note that I had no intentions of getting pregnant so quickly.  I knew I was supposed to wait until I got my period.  It just happened.  Thank God.
Yes you can get pregnant 14 days from when you miscarried. So sorry for you losses good luck next time.
You said you can become preg 14 days after MC  Stupid Quest...14 days from the time you began to bleed or the 14 days when you passes the sac?  (sorry if it tmi)
Yes it is possible.  For my case, i conceived 1 week later after my natural mc without my 1st AF. Currently, im 20 weeks pregnant. Praise God
Congradulations on all the new pregnancies. And I'm sorry for the losses. You ladies give me hope. I m/c on 08-05 and had a d&c. Still no AF. I don't have a clue of when I o'd are even if I did. Still no AF. This is driving me insane. I've took tests and they state a BFN- I think I'm going to wait 1 week and call the doctor.
how long did it take to get your numbers back to 0?(hcg level)
When I miscarried at 12 weeks I was given a pamplet saying you can get pregnant again 14 days after a m/c so i was presuming it meant as soon as the baby passes your body but I guess it could also have meant from the first day that you start bleeding with a m/c but I just know its very possible to get pregnant pretty quickly after a m/c as a friend of mine did and went on to have a healthy baby girl. Hope this helps:)
Thank-you  We will just keep trying...I appreciate your advice:-)
I dun know whether my HCG ever dropped, coz, during the checkup with my Gynae at 5 weeks after mc, during the blood test, my HCG went up higher then my mc HCG.  That whey during that time, my Gynae cannot confirm whether iszit old hormones or new hormones. So I was ask to come back again one week later.  Praise the Lord, at the check up, we are able to the pregnancy sac.  That why it is confirm that im pregnant.
I am wondering is it possible to ovulate after miscarriage and concieve (conceive) even if your levels are only dropped to 27?I am asking because i m/c a few weeks ago and i think i am ovulating right now and well to be honest me and hubby werent very careful,just curious if thats possible.
julie
I m/c on July 12 and bled for three weeks.  I ovulated on Aug 2 (I can feel my ovulation).  I am now 8 wk preg.  Woohoo!!
Congratulations Anniej and thanks for the information!
HI EVERYONE,FIRST I'D LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD A MISCARRIAGE. I FEEL YOUR PAIN! PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T EXPIERENCED IT DO NOT KNOW THE HURT YOU REALLY FEEL.WHEN I GO ON THIS SITE IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER THAT YOUR NOT ALONE.I HAD I MISCARRIAGE AT 8.5 WEEKS. I WORK IN AN OB/GYN OFFICE AS A MED . ASS. SO I WAS ABLE TO CHECK UP ON MY PREGNANCY AT ANY TIME. I SAW THE HEART BEAT 3 TIMES BEFORE MY MISS. I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. I HAD A LITTLE SPOTTING OVER THAT WEEKENED. I KNOW THAT'S COMMON BUT HAD AN US THAT TUES. THE HEART BEAT WAS GONE!WHAT A HORRIBLE FEELING THAT WAS. I WAS DEVASTATED IT TOOK ME 9 MONTHS TO GET PREGNANT. YOUR WHOLE WORLD FEELS LIKE IT'S CRASHING YOU GO FROM BEING ON TOP OF THE WORLD TO FEELING LIKE A WORTHLESS SOAL! MIND YOU, I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF PREGNANT WOMEN IMAGINE WORKING IN THAT ATMOSPHERE AFTER A LOSS. IT WAS VERY HARD! I HAD A D&C THE FOLLOWING DAY. NOW 2 WEEKES LATER I WASN'T SO CAREFUL. I WAS TOLD TO WAIT ONE PREIOD (period) BUT IF I DIDN'T IT COULD STILL BE OK. A LITTLE RISKY. I KNOW THIS BUT I NEEDED TO GET MY MIND OF THE MISCARRIAGE. NEEDLESS TO SAY IT DOESN'T WORK! WOMEN  HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT BEFORE A MENSES AND IT CAN WORK. SO NOW I'M WAITING TO SEE. CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN. MY BABY WAS A LITTLE BOY THAT HAD SOMETHING CALLED TRIPLOIDY. THE BABY WOULD OF NEVER SURVIED THERE WOULD OF  BEEN MULTIPLE PROBLEMS. I KNOW THAT GOD DID THIS FOR A REASON BUT IT STILL HURTS VERY DEEEPLY! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT LIFE HAD IN STORE FOR YOU. SO HOPING TO BE A MOMMY AGAIN SOON. I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH THE SAME. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
OH FOR GOT TO MENTION I WAS OVULATING 2 WEEKS AFTER THE D&C/ MIS.  SO MAYBE MY CHANCES ARE GREATER!!
Lost Baby 9/15-9/21. Since then, i've been very emotional and clinging to my husband. We planned on trying again In November, 2006 but 9/22 we were having such a romantic and fun weekend that we gave in to each other.  We didn't use protection and now i'm concerned about possibility of pregnancy & me well being. I wanted to get a little stronger before trying again. Is pregancy possible this soon?
pregnancy is possible this soon usually 2 weeks after the mis. my friends sister-in-law got pregnant 2 weeks after her miscarriage and had a healthy baby boy. it is probably better to wait 1 period less chances of a miss but it can still be ok . I work for an ob/gyn she did tell me to wait 1 period. your never really safe anyway a miscarriage can happen no matter what. so mind as well try if you want. i did 2 weeks after my miss and i'm waiting to see if i get my menses first week of oct. don't worry i'm in the same boat as you sista good luck! i know it sucks i miscarried at 9 weeks it was vey sad. and on top of that i found out i was having a boy! so sad
Please help i am just having my second m/c now and the doctor wont do anything to tell me if i can have tests to see whats wrong i'm 21 and all i hear people say is your too young wait till its the right time well its the right time now i love my fiance and i want a baby i'm aching for one will i miscarry agin what can i do to help my baby stay alive please any advice i'm so scared and worried.

Thanks xx
am on the same mission as wantsbaby. am 23 and i just had my 2nd m/c a week ago today! doctors cant explain. i was 8 weeks pregnant with a strong heartbeat.now am just scared of getting pregnant, but debating wether how long i should wait. ill start blood work in about 3 weeks. every time i think about i cry!!!do i have any hope!!!!????
hi there i'm so sorry for your loss too.

I've had my blood results backt today my third ones and my hcg is back to normal so i'm going to try again its so hard isn't it because i am blaming myself all the time. I've been advised to take folic acid and i will be monitored more when i have my third so they can see whats going on and keep my mind at ease.
They wont see me till i've had three how bad is that?

Hope everyone is ok xx
I recently had a miscarriage at 16 weeks along, caused by a chromosomal abnormality.
For some women,a new pregnancy is not something they even want to think about for a while, and for others it can be the only thing that keeps them going.
I am in the latter group. While I have been devastated about my miscarriage,I believe it was just a problem of our imperfect world where pregnancies don't always go well---the little body that my body created just didn't happen to work this time.I believe that the spirit of the same baby wants to come back as soon as possible! I was happy to read someone else's post that believes the same thing--she said, "Same baby--just coming later" I just believe that if you never even had a chance at earth life, God will send you back.This theory makes me feel much more at peace.

Anyway, I have THREE ladies I know of that got pregnant 2 to 3 weeks after a miscarriage. One just gave birth to a healthy baby 2 weeks ago yesterday. The other two happened a while ago. So it is definitely possible.
I have also heard and read that you can be extra fertile after a miscarriage; maybe this is nature's way and God's way of making us feel better and giving us hope.
For me, I know the best thing to do is get pregnant again. To have hope for new life, not sorrow for death. To focus on positive, not negative.
I am so sorry for all of the women who go through this. This is my first miscarriage and I could never have imagined the pain.I feel like I would just want to hug anyone who has had to deal with this kind of pain.
Keep the faith, don't give up. God is there, even when you can't feel Him. He may be testing our faith, or making us stronger through trials.Time heals, and so does God.
Sorry to those that have had miscarriages or have lost children.  

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks.  I had been trying for 7-8 months.  We were so happy, and then so disapointed to see me start bleeding on a Thursday morning.  The miscarriage was quick and over with.  It has been 2 weeks and I am now ovulating.  The doctor told us that since the miscarriage was early on and if we feel emotionally up to it then try again immmediatley.  No need to wait.  I have concern because my HCG levels dropped so fast.  I was at 92.2 the day of the miscarriage.  2 days later I was at 23, and 2 days after that at 2.  Is it a bad sign that my HCG levels dropped so quickly?  I didn't know if anyone had this or not.

I believe my baby is in heaven and when I get pregnant again that I will now have another child. Each pregnancy is special and if you have had 3 miscarriages then I believe you have 3 children waiting to see you in heaven.  You are their Mother and they are real.  That gives me peace.
Hi everybody i had m/c on 9/29, my birthday and also m/c last year 2 weeks diff. started on my birthday last year.  Just want to say that God has a plan for each and everyone of us and our children.  I am going to try for a 3rd time and put it in God's hand.  I hope things work out for each and every one of you.  I do not plan on waiting for my p, i waited last year and it took my almost a year and still m/c.
I just had a miscarriage on 9/15, I was 7 weeks pregnant.  My husband and I were not planning on trying again until Feb/Mar.  For some reason I didn't realize (though I should have) that I could get pregnant so early.  My husband and I have been having unprotected sex.  Me, not really thinking I would begin ovulating quite so soon.  I do not know that I am pregnant or whether I have ovulated.  Just concernced.  It has been 3 weeks since my miscarriage - it was a tough one.  I had horrible cramping and bleeding.  I don't think I am ready to go through this again.
i m/c aug 21 and had been taking birth control pills which caused my cycle to change and gave me really bad side effects I recently had to stop taking them cause it got so bad, how fast can i get pregnant when I really now have no idea what my cycle looks like cause of everything that has happened since that m/c?
Hi Ladies, sorry to hear of your loss,i too had mc at 8 weeks in sept,myself and dh have decided to ttc,i let nature take its course with the mc, couldnt deal with dc,Nature took its course on 2nd sept,period arrived 23rdsept and lasted 5 days, now i should be ov, but i havent noticed any discharge, but have had stomach cramp and sore heads the last couple of days, couls i be ov?? God knows, as its been difficult to tell since i have no discharge.
Good luck to u all with ttc.
Take care
hi i have just had a miscarriage i was only 2 weeks.i found out i was pregant on 5/10 this was my first time.i so wanted this baby but how soon can i try again.i am puzzled as to what to do.how soon after a miscarriage can i become pregnant.
i feel for all of u who have gone through the same,if any one can help me i would be so grateful.
Good luck to you all.
Lots of hugs
hayley
Haylaypaul, have u had a d&c??
For me i let nature take its course..had mc on 23aug then nature took its course on 3sep had my period 25 sept and now im ttc, they say its better to have 1 period before u ttc.
I hope this is of help to you.
My thought are with you.xxx
hi i may seem stupid but can u tell me what a d&c is and a ttc.i havent a clue.thanks for reply xxxxxx
Haylay,mc is miscarriage, d & C is the operation to remove any remains of the fetus that is left inside you from your miscarriage.
Lynne x
Haylay, after being told you had a miscarriage did the doc not explain what was to happen next??
In my case i was offered
1. To let nature take its course(it comes away naturally)
2. To take a tablet and it comes away within 6 hours
3. The d&c (operation)
lynne,thank you for your quick reply,my doctors havent said anything to me about the d&c although i do need to go to the hospital next friday and have a blood test to measure my hormone levels again,as to y im not too sure.thanking so much for ur help.
Sorry Haylay, if you were 2weeks pg, then u may not be offered the d&c as the fetus was still v small,however i may be wrong, as i was 8weeks pg. x
No problem Haylay, i too was in ur situation back in August, its good to have someone to talk to who has gone through the same thing, as knowone knows unless they too have gone through it! I hope u are feeling a bit better X Time is a great healer, u will have ur good and bad days X Take care! x
Good luck with trying to conceive in the near future! x
u have made me better,i cant thank you enough.im so glad i found this site.thanks again.take care xxxxxxxxx
Im glad u are feeling better,sometimes its good to talk!! :) Take care! Im here if u need someone to talk with.
L x
lynne,just one other thing i am still bleeding very lighly at the moment do u know when its safe to have sex again.im a 21 year old who doesnt really understand much.thank you for your time xxxxxx
I personally waited until i finished with hospital app,there may still be some tissue that has to come away from you, you will have to wait until this has all come away before trying to conceive (this may take a few weeks)in alot of cases after a miscarriage u may fall preg straight away as you are very fertile after a mc, (not in all cases though) I've only been trying for a week, so i will have to wait for results. The hospital advised me to have one period before trying again just so that you know ur body has recovered and back to normal!
Lynne x
Haylay as the days go on u will have more questions that need answered, theres always someone here to talk to.We have all gone through what u are going through. L x
Haylay, sorry to bother u again, but mumsnet is also good website to go on to,the girls are very helpful on there too.
L x
HI everyone im sorry to hear of all your losses, as i lost my baby too it was my first also. i was close to 13 wks but my babys heart beat was gone at 8.5 weeks.i found out on my first ultrasound that my baby was gone.i recently had my d&c on sept.15 and i was going to wait to ttc again as my doc. said to wait at least one cycle and i was planning on try in nov. sometime. but over the weekend me and my husband got a little curied away and we did not use protection and i have not had my cycle yet i was wondering could this still be ok to become pregnant so fast after d&c its been 3 wks and 3 days. could i be pregnant? Thanx XOXO
Amanda, i was also told this, however it was made clear to me there wouldnt be any harm if pg before first cycle, as it was to help doc with due date of baby, it just makes the docs job more easier if he/she can work it out from ur last cycle.
Good luck!
Lynne
Sorry Amanda, forgot to add, that after a mc u are very fertile, so yes there is a poss u are preg, but then theres also a poss ur not,if ur worried go to doc, if u can hold of do a pg test, let us know how u get on, and good luck no matter wot the out come.
L x
hi,i just want to say im thinking of you all and i was wondering if any one knew how long you can bleed for after a miscarriage.i was told last wednesday that i could be miscarring as i was bleeding then but found out saturday i actually was having a misscarriage.thanks and take care.good luck to you all.my thoughts are with you.
Hi Haylay,hope u are well. once the fetus came away from me i was bleeding for6 days (just like a period, though heavier) then all went back to normal and had my first period since the mc was 23 days later, that was like a normal period, i have just noticed i am ovulating as normal although it was 3-4 days later, so things are pretty much back to normal for me.
It may be slightly different for you though, has the remains of the fetus came away??...or u may not have noticed given u were 2 weeks pg. Once u go to hosp on friday they should do an internal scan to check that ur uterus is empty.If they dont, ask if ur uterus is empty, if it is, its safe to try again.
I hope this all makes sense, does it?? If not,let me know.
Take care!
L x
thank you lynne it makes sense to me.you are a great help and i wish you very well now and in the future.xxxxxxx
Hey ladies im real sorry bout all your losses i kno how this feels..Recently july 6, 07 i had my first mc at 10w1d heartbeat was there but the bleeding wasnt stopping i didnt understand wat was happening u kno how we all say and continue to say is why me ? Ive had a great life and now im jus waitin on my period so i can ttc agn...its been 6 weeks n a half since the mc and still nothing...My levels have been goin down slowly 2 weeks ago they were at 16 this last thursday 11 im jus wondering how long do u think itll take b4 i get my period im real anxious...O and another question..Can i ovulate and become pregnant while my hcg levels are still up ..I spotted the 31st and 1 of aug...thought tht was my period bt still nothing...I jus need hope if ne one has help or suggestionns theyre really aprreciated..Thanx N once agn im real sorry bout all the losses may all the lil babys r.i.p
I'm really sorry bout your losses i know how it feels i just found out in june 27.07 that i'm 5 weeks pregnant everything went good til july 31 when i started spotting, due to the fact that im A- blood group and my soon to be husband is O positive i had to go to the hospital to get a shot bc most likly the baby would be O positive group and bc of that my blood couldnt come in contact with the baby unless i get that shot so i went to ER and next morning by US found out that i had an empty sac:(
i cant really remember that day bc i passsed put from screaming bc it was our first baby and it hurt me soooo much now i had to get a DC done and its been a week since i had the DC im still spotting waiting till it stops i also was advised to wait one period just to make the chances of a healtier baby bigger but for some reason i think i should try right away im afraid it could happen again and i dont know how i could handel that but anyways DID anyone try before  i mean right after did the pregnancy go good please if anyone

thank you wish the best for all of you
rose
Hi girls I'm sorry for you losses...I know how hard it is.  I had a m/c on June 18th and a D and C on June 19th.  I'm still waiting for my AF. I just had a HCG test yesterday and they said I still am at 18...so I'm waiting not so patiently...haha.  I went to see an RE yesterday for a second opinion.  He was great and put my mind at ease.  I also have to wait one period before trying again..which seems like it could be awhile.  I spotted last week and I've had some minor cramping off and on since but still no AF...stay positive and good luck to you guys
I've read all your ladies comments and I think it's great to have others understand what you're going through. I Had a D&C on 8/29/07. I have 2 healthy children and was content, then got pregnant, not planned. At first I was nervous cause I have a 16 month old girl & thought I couldn't handle it, but of course got over it and was thrilled. I didn't see my doctor till I was 10 weeks along and the ultrasound showed the baby was only 6 weeks along( which was inpossible )and the baby had no  heartbeat. I was spotting on & off for 2 weeks, so I knew something was wrong. My problem is I really want to try again, but my husband doesn't. He is so worried about the finances.( I do not work)So I've been so depressed thinking, I'll never have another baby!!! But like most of you, my Dr. told me to wait after my 1st period if I wanted to try again. I thought that ment I couldn't get preg. yet so my husdand & I had unprotected sex! I had an extra ovulation test at home & tryed it and it said I was ovulating. Miracles do happen!! My husband may not be happy if I get preg, but I will!! And like my Aunt told me through all of this, It's not up to me or my husband whether or not we get pregnant, It's up to God!!! If that baby is meant to be born, it will. That's the only thing that is getting through this right now. Thanks to all of your comments!!!!!
Hi... I guess I'll fill you in with some info before my question. I'm 25 years old and have been pregnant 5 time in the last 3 years. My first pregnancy was a miscarry, then my second (3months later) was successful (healthy baby boy) I delivered 6 weeks early, my third (a year later) was an eptopic and my right tube was removed, my forth (18 months later) was also an eptopic but was in the stump of my right tube at which point the rest of that tube was removed and my last pregnancy (four months later) was a natural misscarry (08/09/07) no D&C done. For this last pregnancy I have had a lot of blood work done to check my HCG levels. My first HCG Level was done 07/27/07 and was 157 then on 07/29/07 it was 277 then on 07/31/07 it was 133. By the ninth I started to bleed...it wasn't as much as the doctor said it would be but definitely different then AF. My doctor said that he wanted more blood work done two weeks later to make sure my HCG levels were back to normal on 08/29/07 my level was 73.8... wasn't low enough so on 08/05/07 I had more blood drawn only to our surprise my level is going back up it was 98. So now for my question... Could this be the old pregnancy making this level rise or would it be a new one (my husband and I never use "protection") It just seems a little early to think that this could be a new baby.

Thanks,
Amanda
My case is kind of like Amanda's, except that I am 38 yrs old.  My hcg levels on 9-5 were 60, then on 9-7 120.  Had labs done today, still waiting for call.  I also had a mc in May. With the 1st mc I bled heavy for about 3 days, no d&c.  Now I have been lightly bleeding for almost 2 weeks. I hear of alot of people getting pg shortly after mc, but do your hcg levels go down, or do we even know.  Any info would help.
Tina
One more question.  Before I even knew I was having a mc which wasn't until 9-5, was still "active" with no protection.  And why do dr's say to wait for atleast a couple weeks before sex.  
My hcg level now at 7, so when my doc called, I asked her what would make them go up and down like that.  She said that with levels as low as yours, it could be a very early new pregnancy, or just taking a while for levels to plateau.  Hope that helps some.  Let me know next time you get labs done and your progress.
I go tomorrow for more labs and I should know by either tomorrow after noon or early sometime Thursday morning... I talked to my doctors nurse today and she said that my case was not a normal one and she would let me know everything as soon as she knows more...it's seems like one really knows what is happening yet... I live in an area that are behind in the times...so cases like mine seem very unusual. I'm sorry that you are going through the same thing but it is comforting to know that I'm not alone. I'll post my results as soon as I get them...will you be going in for more labs soon too? I pray that all is well for you.
No more labs for now.  This is my 2nd mc.  Had one in may also.  No d&c was done, so my body didn't get rid of everything it was supposed to.  Doc thinks thats why I had this mc.  Ultrasound says all is well now though, and to go ahead and keep trying.  My new husband is 10 years younger than me, and has no children. Sooooo I pray that I can have atleast one. Keep me posted, and the best of luck to you.  
Well I got my labs back today and I guess that I need to have a D&C done. My levels went from 98 last week to 89 this week so my doctor says that I must still have some tissue left. I've never had a D&C and really don't know what to expect. I'm really feeling a bit uneasy about it all.  I'm glad to hear that you have the go ahead to keep on trying. Good Luck I pray that you will have a successful pregnancy soon.
d&c is really nothing these days.  They just scrape your uterus to get all the old tissue out.  after my 3rd child i had to have 3 done in 2 days because of hemmoraging.  you sound like you have gone through alot, so this will be a breeze for you.  hang in there!!!!
Does anyone know how low your hcg levels have to be to ovulate?  Also--will an OPK be effective 3 weeks after a D&C?  I had a D&C on August 30th and last night my OPK said I was ovulating.  It all seems so soon but as I read above it can happen.  I have had 4 healthy children, delivered by c-section.  We lost this last baby at 8 weeks. It took us 8 months to conceive so of course I am wantitng to become preg. sooooon.  
Can you ovulate while you are still spotting from D&C? I have all the symptoms of ovulation and the OPK was positive but I am concered because I am very lightly spotting.  
I have a natural mc, and I was ovulating, and still spotting.  Don't know if that helps or not.  I know how u feel about wanting to become preg soooon, in the same position.  Good luck to you.
Hello Im so sorry for everyones loss. mc on 9/13/07 and I now think i may be pregnant. I was only four weeks along. i am concerned. I am having brest tenderness and i have been rather tired. I had a natural miscarriage. I called the doctor and he told me to take a test and let them know. Unfourtionally I have no money to get a test.  He said it was a very good possibility. I am just scared that this will happen agian. Its only been 3 weeks ne suggestions? HELP
I miscarried on 11/18. It was my first pregnancy and my partner and I are devastated. We were so excited, now it feels like the world is coming down in front of me. Is there a chance of getting pregnant only a week after the miscarriage. I bled for only 3 days, i was about 6 weeks along.

Wanting a baby...
I had a miscarriage on 8-4 at about 5 weeks.  Natural, no D&C, only bled for 2 days and spotted for 2 days.  We really want to become pregnant soon. as it has been 3 weeks and 1 day since, and have had unprotected sex once a day or every other day since i stopped spotting.    I have a 4 year old, but this would have been my fiance's first child.  We are so wanting to be pregnant again.... what do you think my chances are???
hi i had a misscarriage a week ago tomorrow and i have just stopped bleeding,do you think i could get pregnant right away?as iwas really looking forward to have the baby,i was 8weeks and 1 day thanks
Hi i had a misscarrige on the september 14 witch finished the 21st september had sex on the 22nd september now i found out im pregnant on october the 11th , crazy how soon i catched with the second one , with the first one it took nine months to get pregnant , i am happy and i hope this pregnancy will go the full term x

I KNOW HOW IT FEELS WITH MC . I HAD ONE AT 6WKS PREGNANT NATURAL MISSCARRIGE .IT HURTS SO MUCH I DIDNT WANT TO REPLACE THE BABY I LOST SO QUICK , BUT NOW IM PREGNANT IM HAPPY AND CONFIDENT IL NEVER FORGET MY LOSS I THINK ABOUT IT EVERYDAY AND I AM WORRIED IT MAY GO THE SAME WAY IM JUST PREYING IT DOESNT XX
I had a miscarraige (miscarriage) on July,09 i was 12 weeks preagnant. i started taking birth control 'the shot' after my miscarraige (miscarriage), i want 2 try again but im scared if i have a miscarraige (miscarriage) again, n not all pregnancies r the same.  what should i do:( ?
I had my first m/c after 3 beautiful healthy girls at 10 weeks and it was horrible. I lost the baby on Nov 9 ,2009 and I bled for about 2 weeks the following week me and my husband had unprotected sex a couple times  just wondeering if it is possible I could of got pregnant that early!!
hey i had a m/c on the 21st nov at 6 weeks preg, :( just wondering how long do you wait before taking a test i have had the same pregnancy signs as ma previous 3 pregnancies and really just want to know if im preg? still not got my period yet it has been 3 weeks today sonce ma m/c 12/12/09 please help me sorry for your loses and congrats on the pregnancies im hoping im preg too :D xxxx
hi yah
It is very possible im telling u this because of my own experience. i was pregnent on july 09 and had a miscarriage on 08/17/09. i waited 3 weeks and when my spotting stop 3 weeks after the mc we had unprotected sex for so on,due to that by mid october I had morning symptoms everyday and on. i had a dc appointment that same month turns out i was about 4-5 weeks pregnant by 10/24/09 I was very happy due to my recent loss but now im worry bacause its the end of december & i been to da er 3   times and im still spotting. All i could do is now wait to see what coild happen with this pregnancy I just hope and pray that this baby makes healthy or that he would just make it.
I too had a miscarriage in November and i'm really confused now as i started trying again after my period the beginning of this month and i did a test yesterday and its positive. I want to be happy but i'm so scared. Is this test correct 10 weeks after a miscarriage or could i still have hcg in my blood?
My period was due today and i haven't come on. Can anyone help me?

Good Luck with all the other new pregnancies on here and my sympathy for all those who have been through the terrible loss of a baby.

Nikki xxx

We tried for 2 months and tested positive.  The next week i woke up with heavy bleeding and went to emergency room.  I had no trace of hormones in my blood test and the doc said it might be like regular period because my mc was so soon into it.  It was like a regular period with more cramps, but now 7 weeks later i just tested pregnant this morning.  I haven't  a period since my mc and i didn't go through any of what I've read most woman experience during their mc. Could this be my body starting to finish a mc or am I pregnant?
Hiya I going through the same thing I had a m/c on the 16th of jan an it been 3 weeks since the m/c started having sex straight after the bleeding stoped and I'm now feeling mosl the pregnancy signs I don't no if I'm pregnant again but I no it not the Mormons because I got tested and they was back to 0 but I don't won't to get my hopes up again :-( I have a doc apointment and gunna try and see if can get blood test done because it to early for a perg test but do u think I could be perg? Please could u get back to me I'm really conduced x thanks x
Hiya stephy I think u are pregnant again well by the sounds of it congrats have u had any signs? Go to ur doc and get a pregnancy blood test to be sure please keep me informed and I'll do the same good luck x
Hi there,
Thanks for the input.  I am having signs of being pregnant, mostly my chest is unbearably sensitive like the last time but it had stopped shortly after my m/c.  I still don't know for sure because I have to wait until we get our insurance straight, which is almost done.  Also a weird thing is that the day before my m/c I was extremely mad about being pregnant, just out of no where I surged with anger.  The next day I had my m/c.  I feel none of that now, in fact I feel wonderfully happy, although i've tried not to get my hopes up, but it's really hard.   Yes I know how confusing it is, not knowing for sure but as soon as I go to the doctor they will know what's going on and hopefully clear all of this up for me and for you.  Good luck with your appointment.  I hope all goes well for you.  Thank you for your input, it's nice to know I'm not the only one going through this. I will let you know what's going on as soon as I am enlightened by the docs.
Stephy
Hiya I went to docs they think I'm pregnant again but to soon to tell as yet I will let u no as soon as I find out x thank u again x
I'm happy to hear that. Yes, please do keep in touch.
Thanks,
Stephanie
I went to the doctor this week.  I'm pregnant.  The stress that something else is wrong is gone.  I'm so happy and hope the best for all of you.  

Thank you,
Stephanie
Hi! Sorry to read about all your losses, but happy that we can all have our hopes up to start again and get pregnant and we will, we will feel that joy, i know.
I junt m/c last last week, our first pregnancy, just 4 weeks along, we got a positive pregnancy test on Monday (15th) and tuesday started bleeding, 48 hour bed rest, but the hormones dropped. We will try as soon as we can, Things happen for a reason, and this will always be in our minds but we will be positive.
Hope to have a happy story soon. Your post during all the process helped me alot, i felt not alone.
Thanks : )
Hi everyone sorry for your lose i just mc feb 8th my patners birthday our first baby and 2 weeks later i have all the same signs i had with my first pregnancy and the doctor never called me back about my levels i got back in next week for more blood work God bless you all
Hello and firstly I would like to say sorry for your losses. My husband and I were trying to conceive just over a year now and found out were were expecting Feb.5.2010 but soon after that we m/c Feb.14.2010. The bleeding stoped and just some spotting of brown now and then from Feb.22.2010. I had a normal m/c and the doc said no sex for two weeks. Now my two weeks is over we had sex just recent...so I was too afraid of getting preg quickly concidering its been 14 days since my m/c. If we do get preg again i will be happy but not sure if we are starting too soon...
Wishing everyone who m/c and want to continue to get preg again God bless u all and God luck to u and I too!
Hiya wow that great I'm so glad to hear that maybe we have the babys near same time :-) my email is I have to put it in sections so forget the spaces shaz225 @ hotmail . co . uk if u email me I'll keep in touch :-) x
i mc today, 18 march 2010 was 9 and a half weeks. dr said to wait at least 3months untill i try again but took nearly 2 years to become pregnant. I hope i fall pregnant soon. The pain of loosing your baby hurts so much.
I am so sorry for all of your losses.  I miscarried on March 5, and was a little scared to try again, so we haven't been very active at all.  I had not gotten my period after 5 weeks and my mother kept joking that I was probably pregnant again, which I didn't think was possible.  I took a pregnancy test at home and at the doctor, both of which were positive.  The doctor ordered a blood test and I just found out I am very pregnant.  According to my HCG levels, I am 6 weeks pregnant, but I had my miscarriage 5 weeks ago.  So, I had to have gotten pregnant the week after my miscarriage.........  So, it can happen! Good luck to all of you!
Hi everyone and allow me to say sorry for all your losses. I also woke up bleeding at 11 weeks on 3/30/2010 went to the er and was told there was no heartbeat. I then had to recieve a emergency d&c on 4/2/2010 when i began to loose large amount of blood and my cervix was still closed. I was told the fetus was only 8 weeks developed but dont know if it was a boy or girl. My fiance and i wanted this baby so bad and cant wait to try again. I have not heard from or seen my doctor since the d&c was done. It has now been 2 weeks and all bleeding/spoting is finished. In which we have had sex a couple times unprotected already and hoping to concive soon. We have two boys already ages 6 and 3, which our lil one was born at 33 weeks. So we do fear another premature birth and/or a mc. Does anyone have any advice?
it is possible bc i lost my baby 7 weeks ago and i have had syptoms (symptoms) for a while and found out today i am pregnant but i am so scared ... happy too but i just cant let my guard down to much u know ?
Awww congrats...i wish you and your family the best of luck. We really want another baby so bad...i hope it happens soon, but im scared as well. After your loss did you get a period? Sorry for asking so much its just no one has really explained it to me and ive never been through this before. Thank you
i had mc on mon may 3rd and today is now may 6th.the bleeding and clotting seems to be stopping today and mabie tommorro it will be gone but how long should i wait to start ttc again?i hear u guys saying 14 days and some said they started immediatley,so let me know ladies how long should i wait?
hi, if your m/c was natural, no intervention such as a D C, your obgy should have told you how long they consider YOU should wait, i had this when i m/c 1st May and bascially they said i could ttc straight away so i counted day 1 m/c as first day like the first day of my period, and hopefully as i used to ovulate between 14/16 days after ive covered all the bases, and hope not to get my AF at the end of this month. It may not work out, and thats my body, but ive read so many more positives rather than negatives on these sites. also i had a check up scan 2 wks after my m/c on the 18th where i was told they saw id ovulated again, app my ovary was fluid filled which is a sign of it! so fingers crossed xx
good luck to you and anyone else who reads this.
hi, i am so sorry to here of all of ur losses, i know exactly how u all feel i had a miscarrige 7 weeks pregnant and was approaching my 12 week scan i noticed some spotting and went to get an earlier scan there me and my boyfriend where told the sad news !!!! this was 4 weeks ago and now we have ttc again straight away we want a baby so bad and to me the baby we lost will come back soon i hope! we have just got back from a holiday which we needed after everything and i am supposed to be on my period tomorrow. fingers crossed i wont come on. i never had a d&c i had the tablet everything happened so fast but extreamly painfull, i would be v happy for people to write back as it would be nice to talk to someone who has been through the same thing

Thanks Gemma
Hey babe how are you doing?
Its hard, ive had this 4 times now...it doesn't get any easier, are you ok to TTC now? have they said you should wait?
I had to have D/C with first 3 M/C and then this last one (1st May, 7.5wks) i had a natural and was told i could try straight away, alas it didn't happen 1st cycle but i am now CD8 so im ever hopeful that this month will be mine. You sound like you don't have any children yet, that can be harder i think, but i have 3 already and they longing doesn't change its as strong as ever, take comfort from these forums they are so helpful and even tho ive been here before and got the t-shirt i wish it'd been around for my first M/C. If you click on my name you'll get my profile page and you can talk thru there to me xx
Hya I had a misscarge four weeks ago they told me to do a nother pregnancy test I have its come back positive could I be pregnant agen after four weeks I also have have a 6 month old baby x
Hi, I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago today [Tuesday]. && well, I am wanting a baby badly. & so does my fiance but, he's scared because the dr said to wait 3 period cycles? i want to start now though. is it safe?
Hi emily,

I had a miscarriage on july 26 so a month ago today and i'm having my first period cycle right now!! i want to try again right away also but the doctor told me to wait 3 cycles, did you get pregnant again right away?? or still trying??
took 7 (yes 7!!!) preg tests all positive
two days later in the ER
and miscarrying
they called it a chemical pregnancy
since i was only 4-5 weeks far
that's friday aug 6th i go to the oby
she said everything looks Fine you can start after you stop bleeding
she did sonogram and all to make sure everything was out down there!
now had sex unprotected 4 times since i stopped bleeding
all i had were very minor cramps when i miscarried that's all but
days after having sex i was cramping each time i had sex!!
so Major cramps and my lower back os sore
BIG TIME
but my boobs for the last couple of days now have been
extremely sore
and when i put extremely i mean i hurts to have a bra on!
super sensitive
i;ve had my gag moments but thrown up once
dizzy light headed!
plus i dont know if this has to do wuth pregnancy but im starting to notice
these little red veins all over my boobs i never had before!! :/
i took a pregnancy test today and positive!!
its the digital kind!!
last week i took one and it was neg!!
can this be true?/??

hey every1, im had a misscarrige at 5weeks, i was bleeding for nearly a week when i went the doctors they said nothing to me about trying again, a week after i stopped bleeding i did another test at the doctors and it was neg that night me and my partner got carried away and didnt use protection, today i did a preg test and it has come up positive. i only did the test as i kept being sick and its now been 1month and 2 weeks since i had a misscarrige and havent come on.
i have tender breasts and cramping so i tested to put my mind at rest, i thought it was goin to come out neg but it was possitive so i am now waiting to go to the doctors!
i know how you all feel and it is so frustrating all i can say is if you think there could be a chance get the clear blue tests, they are on offer in superdrug and very good i did my test at about 5pm so it doesnt have to be taken in the morning

good luck everyone!

love bev xx
yes it can be true, its happened to me, what you have explained is happening to me only i didnt do a test last week, i am goin to go the doctors next week before i do anything else, ive started to take folic acid again which is always a good thing to do but untill tuesday we cannot really do anything because of the bank holiday.

good luck x
I'm also a bit nervous b/c I just had a miscarriage on my 24th birthday which was (Friday) Aug. 13, 2010, I was seven weeks.  I was just in total shock and depressed for a while.  My husband and I finally had relations a week later and we do not use any protection.  I was suppose to start my cycle on the 20th of Aug.  I still have not started and I have been having the same symptoms I had with my previous pregnancy.  I am scared to be pregnant again b/c I don't know If I'm ready to have a child right now I'm still sad about loosing my first and now I don't know what to do or even to talk to my husband about it.  He already thinks that I'm pregnant again just by the symptoms alone.  What do I do and how long should I wait to take a pregnancy test?
i had a miscarrage (miscarriage) on the 12th Aug I was 6+2 weeks pregnant, I feel for everyone as its so hard. My bf and I were trying for a year and a 1/2 before I got pregnant so when people say "oh well just try again," we could be waiting another year an 1/2.
As soon as i stopped bleeding on the 15th August, we tried again and have tried several times. I have itchy boobs, mood swings, heartburn, bloated, spots same as last time. but when i went to the chemist they said it was too soon after the m/c. i took the test anyway last week and it came back negtive. They say you should wait till after your 1st period to tell if your pregnant or not. So just have to wait. I suppose it could all be psychological. Im going out of my mind waiting and feel if I go to my GP they may say the same as the chemist. catch 22 I think.
I had a natural 5 week miscarriage on 08/13/2010...me n my hubby have been trying to conceive since 08/20/2010. My hcg a week after I miscarried was at <5...I'm now having all the same pregnancy symptoms as before,sore breast,nauseous,Frequent urination,very light headed n fatigue,with very mild cramping,n a"full stomach"feeling...could I be pregnant?I would only be approximately 3weeks :)
Hi have you done another test yet? im like you had a silent misscarriage on 24 Aug (that was the day i got the table) i went for 12 week scan but died around 8 weeks even though i had scan at 7 weeks and had heart beat i only blead for two days till the fril had sex from the sunday (30 Aug) evey three days ust waitng to do a test now or for my period to arrive
hey ladies,sorry for all your losses. I had a mc on 8/22/10-8/23/10 its been 3 weeks today since the mc and im starting to have all the feelings again. Can i be pregnant this soon???!!!
hey i used to post on here awhile back in feb i just wont to update everyone who helped me and i also hope my news will give others hope and im happy to give people advise as some on here may no i miscarried in January and fell pregnant 1 to 2 weeks after then miscarried again at 6 weeks (both mc were at 6 weeks) but as i keeped telling my self it will happen to keep positive as hard as it was x i then fell pregnant 4 or 5 weeks after m/c number two and so far so good im carrying a healthy baby boy im 21 weeks pregnant and due on the 28th of January so please dont give up and here if anyone needs to talk x sorry for you loss everyone keep strong and it will happen :-) good luck x  
hi
i lost my baby on 4th sept it will be three weeks ago this saturday. i was 6 weeks preg but baby stopped growing at just over 4 weeks. i started spotting in the morning and then went to the hospital around lunchtime, i had a us and they said to me are you sure on your dates as it looks like your only just over 4 weeks, i was 100% sure on my dates and knew something was wrong, i was told to come back if it got worse which it did and i wnt bck. it was confirmd mc. most had passed but a little had to be removed (d&c) not a nice thing to go through and i feel for all of you who have lossed! being my 1st preg i didnt know wat to do, or know the signs something was wrong, i guess it jst wasnt ment to be.
i had a check 2 weeks after and another u/s and evrything was fine, preg test showed neg, but the day i had the ckeck and between now me and my partner have had unprotected sex. the last few days ive been feeling really tired and needing the toliet more often than normal, my brests dont hurt, but my nipples are slightly sens (sorry for all the info) i was just wondering if i could be preg already? i am worried as i was told to wait 4 my 1st period then can try again but it jst happned, im going to wait for my period, and see if not then will do a test.
wishing every1 all the luck in the world, may we all have some good news soon xxx
hey it could just be because you AF is due soon but i wish you luck and sorry about your loss it is always hard to loss a baby x
just to update i got mu period on 21 Sept exactly 4 weeks after my M/C
Hello ladys I just m/c 1 week and 1 day ago. today was my first follow up apptt with my obgyn and as far as i was told is that the reason why most doctors say wait atleast 3mos is from an emotional stand point, that way you can be emotionally ready for the next without worrying as much..My Dr told me that if i was to get pregnant sooner that my chances of miscarrying again will not increase my chances of having another m/c. Especially for the fact that i already proved that i could carry because of my 4 yr old son i already have now. She told me that my uterus is normal and everything is normal. So with that being said me and hubby are going to try again w/o waiting in hopes that god will bless us with a beautiful baby. Its all up to your body and every womans body is diff. I feel that if you become pregnant soon after or even ovulate right away that your body is ready. So please pray for us...we want another baby so bad...and no we are not going to wait. We are going to put it into gods hands. God knows wats best! Sorry for all your losses i am praying for all of you :)....Baby dust goes your way! Much Love to all.
Hi, hope you can help me. I found out on Monday (20/10/10) that i had a missed miscarriage and had the operation on Wednesday to remove the baby. What are my chances of falling pregnant quite quickly as i am devastated that i have lost my first baby?

Thank you in advance x
It is possible to get pregnant after miscarriage, as long as you are healthy. I had an early misscarriage, and bleed for 10 days. I had implantation bleeding 2 days prior to the misscarriage. My husband and I decided to just keep doing what we were doing and 14 days after my bleeding subsided we got pregnant again based upon the size of my baby and my due date. I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a very healthy girl baby. I have type 1 diabetes that I have had since I was 1 years old and I keep myself on very strict check.
Anything is possible. God Bless
good luck and i wish you all the best...
I had a miscarriage sometime 1/24-1/25 I went for an ultrasound 1/25 and there was no heart beat. This was my first baby after ttc for a year. I was heart broken. I was 10 wks and thought I was almost out of the danger zone but I guess not. I had a d&c 1/28. I haven't gone back to see the doc for a check up but how soon can we try again. Thats all I have been thinking about is trying again. I know it will happen but I am very anxious and nervous and can't wait to try again. I am still spottting (barely) I don't hurt or cramp anymore. Am I safe to have intercourse? Any advice... i have never been through this before and last week I was so devasted I didn't ask enough questions. Any advice is much appreciated.
hi eveyone

yet again ive had another misscrraige had two cycles after the first one and forund out in december - statred spotting at end of dec went again for early scan and this time it only reched 5 weeks my previous on was 7-8 weeks with a heart beat, i had the tablet format again. Like before my period has kicked in exactly 28 days from MC only this time is very heavy and have lots of cramping. ive spotted pretty mich all the time from MC to 28 of full bleeding so im now sure if tis is normal will see how it is in a few days
Hi everyone. Sorry for the babies that you have lost. just remember they are in heaven waiting for you. :) I have an 18 year old son. I had my first miscarriage in Feb 09 at 8 weeks, took me 17 years to get pregnant. had a d&c and got pregnant in  Oct. 2010, miscarried again  at 8 weeks in Dec 2010. Had a cycle in Jan. 2011 and just found out I am pregnant now, about 4 weeks, only took a month..... we will see how it goes, there is hope ladies, don't give up! Don't worry about tomorrow, God is already there!
I was 11 weeks pregnant with my first child so of course I was overly excited and told the whole world. I didn't know what to expect since this was my first child, I asked around to sisters,friends,co workers etc- but every woman's body is different. Until I noticed that I had cramping and bleeding, and sure enough I was having a miscarriage. I can not explain how much pain and self blame I was feeling, and two weeks later is when I had the final miscarriage the pain was massive. It is a pain I never ever want to feel again, and my love goes to all of you women who've been through it. Its been about 3.5 weeks since my miscarriage, and my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex, how soon can I get pregnant? Again my heart goes out to all the women who went through this pain.
Hi I'm so confused I miscarried on the 15 th of feb I bled for a week I am un sure when I ovulated or if I have but I have done 4 off thoses early pregnancy tests all all 4 had faint lines there all still there and I did one eveyday does this mean I could be pregnant this is so confusing
I had my miscarriage March26th the bleeding stopped on the April6th. I was around 6 weeks pregnant. I had unprotected sex with my partner on  7th, 8th and 9th. I am now feeling tired and nauseous (I had these symptoms when I was pregnant). Is it possible that I'm pregnant again? Is it normal to feel symptoms so early?
I just had a m/c on 5-07 and I was at 19 weeks and 3 days. My husband is about to deploy for 7 months and he is leaving in about 5 days. I want to try again but im really scared.
hi, i have had one healthy pregnancy, but october 20101 i misscaried at 13 weeks found it was a girl from the test that were done, i then again found out i was pregnant again in january 2011, and i misscaried at 9 weeks this time, its been 6 weeks now, yet my body is still showin signs ov pregnancy ive still not had my period and my boobs are still painful and im very hot and bothered all the time.... could any one give me advice, is it actually possible for me to be pregnant so soon???
I had a d&c on the 10 it's not secret we started trying sooner then we were told to but I really want a baby. We have not used protection do u think I could be pregnant?
I had a m/c on may 22nd this year ,ok I had a dnc and then i went for my checkup 6 weeks later i started my period july 4th put the c/c patch on the 10th used it for 9 days then took it off . I started bleeding the 24th and went 5 days which is not normal cuz i go for 7 or 8 days , I have not had any bleeding since , Could I be pg ?
I was 6 weeks pregnant on 8/15 this year and after one 'romantic' evening my boyfriend and i noticed that i had bled.  i called my doctor asap (i am diabetic, so im supposed to call her for any changes at all) and she had me describe the amount of blood/type/symptoms, etc, and we came to the conclusion that it was just early pregnancy spotting, possibly some late effects from implantation.  However, i went in for a regular u/s about a month later and the doctor said my 10 week old baby wasnt there, but instead a 2 week old baby.  i thought it was a joke - how could i not have known i miscarried the first baby? i had little or no cramping, no more bleeding (nothing like what a m/c bleed typically is) and still had nearly all my normal pregnancy symptoms. my boyfriend and i had been having sex regularly throughout the whole time, but im wondering how its possible that i ovulated so quickly after (it seemed like it must have been during!) the loss of our first baby?

confused by medical mysteries!
Hi i had a m/c yesterday 04-10-11 my first for me and my fiance. I started having spotting after intercourse, then a few days later is started bleeding. I had a scan as soon as i started bleeding. it was 8 weeks since my last period and fetus was 5-6 weeks old. I saw the sac and new id miscarried, we have been trying for 7 months. its sad i saw our baby on the scan and a few hours later it had gone. The pain miscarrying emotionally and phisically is dred and i dont ever want to go through that again, my thoughts are with those who have had to experience ot more than once. I want to try and conceive again asap, havent stoped bleeding yet and more tissue came out today, sorry if this sounds gross. Is their any evidence to suggest not to try and get pregnant after or is it ok to. i feel like everything is gone.

Please reply have no one else to talk to as only me and my partner new we were pregnant.

Kind Regard

Claire 23
How can i been pregant and i had a naturel miscarriage at 6 weeks and its been 14 days after and i had a utlrasound and that find no fetus
I mc sept 22 at 8 weeks natural. now 4 weeks on ive got heavier discharge, have bled for 2-3 days 2 weeks in a row and am experiencing similar signs as i did last time. could it be possible to conceive exactly one week after a mc?
I had a natural m/c 15 days ago(my first time ever conceiving) was 8weeks far along, started trying again straight after my bleeding and spotting stopped wich was 3days after, now im having all my early symptoms of pregnancy back, im so confused :( i really feel like i'm pregnant again, just dont wanna be let down, i dont know much about this at all, I'm only 20, before your first period after a m/c are you supposed to have the early symptoms of pregnancy again? havn't gotten it yet..
turns out i'm pregnant again anyways! think about 4 weeks had the m/c 5 weeks ago, didn't think it was possible! so happy :)
I had a mc about 3wks ago.. my last period was Sep 9th found out I was pregnant then soon after mc. I was only around 4wks not very far at all. I stoped bleeding on Nov 5th hcg was 0 on Nov 10th TTC on the Nov 13th and ever since. Not having to many symptoms jus the no period thing cramps, little tiredness, and goin pee. I've read a lot of stories and there's so many answers to this question. I had an ectopic at 10wks in June of this yr and needed emergency surgery because it burst then 3 months got pregnant again jus to end in mc ....I really hope I am can anyone help me ....Please
Amen Jenny, that was a wonderful write up. It is wonderful to have so much hope and faith after a loss, I prey that you and your husband where blessed with your healthy baby.

Many blessings
I had m/c on the 27th/jan had a d/c could I be preg again
I found out lost my baby on 23. 2 12. I was ment to be 12weeks but baby died round 10 weeks:( went for d&c on 27.2.12. I didn't bleed after it. Just cramp now I'm starting to spot because I had sex I no I shouldn't of done it but me and my partner really want baby this would been me 3 baby as I have 2lovly kids. I don't want to replace baby but. I don't want to wait for pirode ethir. Would I fall preg this quick. X
I have a similar situation i have just m/c between 20th March and 26th March. I did not even realise i was having a m/c. In fact i did not know I was prenant till thursday night (29th March). Its only cause i had brown discharge that had not stopped for nearly a week! I went to a&e and they said i had m/c. However, they did blood work which showed as 61. Three days later the bloos work has shown an increase to 69! Now i am freaking out could i be pregnant again or is this an eptopic pregnancy?
hi i had a missed miss carriage at 14 weeks which was 2 weeks ago want my baby back desperately.  trying to get pregnat.  your stories are inspiring me ladies i want to get pregnant quickly like you.  pls bles me
I absolutely believe that too! I just had a miscarriage at 14 weeks a week ago. I believe that that little body just didn't work out. But my baby in heaven is still waiting for me to give birth to him. So I just look at it this way: my baby will have a spring birthday instead of a fall birthday. My husband and I are hoping to get pregnant soon. But whatever is God's will is ok.
I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks one week ago (my first one).  I am still grieving very deeply.  I had four healthy pregnancies prior to this miscarriage...I just don't understand why this happened.  I am 35 and really hope I can get pregnant again...with a happy ending hopefully.  I am scared to death of suffering through another loss.  I wish no women ever had to suffer through a miscarriage.  I hope all of you can get the happy ending you deserve.  God bless all of you.
I had a natural m/c on the 30th of may. It has been two weeks still no sign of af. My husband and i were trying the 3rd, 17th, and 19th of june. Just recently ive been feeling nauseated is there a chance i could be pregnant
Hi I had a m\c jun25 at 6weeks 4days I didn't have a d&c I wanted everything to pass normal I only bleed for a week and today is july 9 do u think its to soon to try again
I m/c on the 2 oct  and now 2weeks later im having preg symtoms (symptoms) again.i dont wana get my hopes up if its possible please help
I just had a mc on oct 20th. I mc naturally and now quit bleeding 3days ago. I read that you can conceive 2 weeks after a mc but is that 2 weeks after you stop bleeding or from the first day the miscarriage started?  
hi everyone i just had a miscarriage last week well last week tuesday i started bleeding i went to the hospital they did ultrasounds and everything seem to be ok my hcg level was at 1500 i was 5.5 weeks so they did a follow up to do a blood test on thrusday and 2 hours later after i did the blood test my doctor call me and told me my hcg level went down to 1199 so he said i was having a miscarriage , 1 week later i went to the doctor again to see if everything was out or to see if i needed a D/C so they did a blood test again and my hcg level went down to 14 so now am 12 days after everything happen , and i really want to start trying to conceive again , can anyone help me i want to know if i could start now, :'(  i dont know what to do