Pregnant again after stillbirth at 35 weeks
On Aug 18th 09 I had my son Jonathan who was an unexplained stillbirth.  He was 6 pounds 4 oz - a healthy weight for 35 weeks.  I just recently found out that I am 5-6 weeks pregnant again and of course I am anxious and terrified!

Is there anyone who can give me advice on going through this next pregnancy - tests I should be asking for??? What steps I need to take to make sure this doesn't happen again!

Please HELP!
hey.. i wanted to ask you if you are getting more often ultrasounds?(b/c of your history) i had a problem with the amniotic fluid so now i get biweekly ultrasounds so they need to take precautions with you is the same ob seeing you?
I am going for an early US next week but no discussion has happened yet about further US's are rather more frequent I imagine closer to the end that is what they will do.  

I am seeing a new OB and haven't actually had the appointment with her yet - right now I am seeing my last OB.  I am very excited to meet the new OB.  

My current OB said that they will probably take the baby at 37 weeks as well which I am so happy about!
Take it from someone who has had firsthand experience.  It's going to be a nerve-wracking 9 months.  BUT the outcome is well worth it.  August 4th, 2001 our first son was still born due to a cord accident.  My next pregnancy (which was a year later) just had me totally on edge.  I imagine it's more so for you since your loss was so recent (btw I am very sorry, it's not easy to deal with losing a child).  Just remember, any GOOD obgyn will understand your concerns and if you get concerned about every little thing (as you will) he/she will help to calm your fears....bring you in to hear the heartbeat or whatever...if your doc doesn't do that, find one who WILL...it will make the next 9 months SO much easier.  Please remember that it was NOTHING YOU did that caused your stillborn...these things just happen sometimes, unfortunately.  I hope this will give you some rays of hope....I have since had 3 beautiful healthy children.  If you have questions or would like to talk with someone who's been there, please feel free to PM me.