Pregnant belly shapes with boys and girls
Does the shape and size of your belly determine whether your having a boy or a girl?
People keep telling me that I'm having a girl because I'm all out in front (16 weeks preg) and they say when they were pregnant with their boys they were very all round and all on the hips. Is this true?
I'm hoping its not because I would really like a boy as I already have a little girl, would not be disapointed either way though.
These women are sorta big women aswell with obvious hips, and my body frame is just like a ruler, straight up and down, no real hour glass figure.
Thank you :)
Nope.  No connection at all.

Congrats, btw!  
Thank you for your congrats!!
Were very happy, Taneile will be 2 and 3 months when this ones born so its the perfect age gap I think, even though this pregnancy was unplanned. Oh well whatever is meant to be will be!
I thought as soon as I found out I was pregnant I was having a boy, but now that everyone keeps saying its a girl because of the way I'm carrying, I'm not sure my intuition thinks its a girl or maybe there just convincing me, we'll soon find out in 2 weeks anyway.
It hasn't been proved scientifically but a lot of people do believe there are differences as you mentioned.  I believe it really has more to do wtih the woman and her particular body.  Now the women in MY family DO tend to carry boys and girls different.  Girls we carry much higher and boys are much lower.  My girls were up in my rib cage and my boys looked like they were gonna fall out the bottom of my belly.
I do not believe that shape/size has anything to do with what you are having.  I have 3 girls, and carried all 3 differently.
No truth to it but it is fun to try and guess from the shape. With my daughter I carried her very low and with this pregnancy I am carrying very high and it is a boy.
I have always heard the opposite and its been true for me,  All belly = boy ( I have three), and with my girl i gained all over (face, legs, arms, etc).