Pregnant but unsure of last period
Hi there I'm expecting my fourth child and am usure of the due date because I don't know when my last period was! How do I find an accurate due date if I don't know that information?
Have you seen your dr yet? They should do an ultrasound and you will get an accurate date.
thank you that's what I was thinking! My first appointment is on Thursday so I guess I will go from there! So weird though because if I got pregnant when I think I did I had symptoms in the first week of conception! Is that even possible? I had sore nipples, gagging and extreme fatigue:( So I took 3 tests which would have been less than two weeks after conception and they were all bright red!!! Just wondering if I am further than I think and I guess I'll have to wait to find that out!
Even if you did know the date of your last period it might not even matter. Mine would have given me a due date of July 23rd. But after the 1st ultrasound they gave me a date of Aug 6th. I'm still pushing for the 23rd, but my doc just looks at me funny.... because you know, "doctors know best"! ;o)