Maternal & Child Community
Pregnant but unsure of last period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnant but unsure of last period

Hi there I'm expecting my fourth child and am usure of the due date because I don't know when my last period was! How do I find an accurate due date if I don't know that information?
Avatar n tn
Have you seen your dr yet? They should do an ultrasound and you will get an accurate date.
Avatar n tn
thank you that's what I was thinking! My first appointment is on Thursday so I guess I will go from there! So weird though because if I got pregnant when I think I did I had symptoms in the first week of conception! Is that even possible? I had sore nipples, gagging and extreme fatigue:( So I took 3 tests which would have been less than two weeks after conception and they were all bright red!!! Just wondering if I am further than I think and I guess I'll have to wait to find that out!
Even if you did know the date of your last period it might not even matter. Mine would have given me a due date of July 23rd. But after the 1st ultrasound they gave me a date of Aug 6th. I'm still pushing for the 23rd, but my doc just looks at me funny.... because you know, "doctors know best"! ;o)