Pregnant with an IUD
I am wondering, If you are 4 months pregnant with an IUD still in place. How do you know what to do? is there a cut off place to having it removed or is it just safer to carry the baby to term ( If posible?) When can you know that the baby is gonna be ok? Is there a way of knowing this? Can my grandchild make it? Can they be delivered c section earlier, providing the baby is still growing and has a heartbeat? Does anyone know? My daughter says she just cant cope with any of this so she is just sleeping alot and he says she hopes she wakes up with the IUD out.
I looked it up online and this is the information I got off of a website regarding it:

"Very few women become pregnant while using an IUD. If you do become pregnant there is a small increased risk of having an ectopic pregnancy. An ectopic pregnancy develops outside the womb, usually in a fallopian tube. If you think you might be pregnant or have a sudden or unusual pain in your lower abdomen, seek medical advice as soon as possible. This might be the warning sign of an ectopic pregnancy.

If you are pregnant the IUD should be removed as soon as possible, whether or not you wish to continue with the pregnancy. If you want to continue the pregnancy, removing the IUD can increase the risk of miscarriage. This risk is less than if the IUD remains in the womb. If you do not have a miscarriage, the IUD will not harm the baby."

I do know that if you get pregnant with an IUD in place (happened to my ex's mom she got it removed while pregnant) that they monitor you closely for the first couple weeks to see if the pregnancy is going to continue like normal and if it does then they treat it like any other pregnancy. I know that it is going to be very stressful to all of you wanting to make sure that they baby is ok but unless the baby is having medical problems I doubt the would deliver it early via c-section.
This is a question best left for your daughters doctor.  If they feel it is safest to let the IUD remain in place, then that's what they'll do.  If they feel its easily accessible and can be removed really easily, then they might do that.

But it shouldn't make any difference late in pregnancy (in regards to the last part of your question), and will have no bearing on when and how the baby is delivered.  

Sleeping a lot will not help.  Your daughter should just address the issue with her doctor and carry on with life as usual.