Pregnant?
I'm about 10 days late for my period, it's usually spot on. I haven't been too worried because I know when you think too much about it your period won't come.(good old Murphy's law) but today I woke up with bad period cramps and have had them all day. This is a normal feeling for me each month but usually I have a heavy period. This wasn't the case today and I had a tiny bit of brown mucus and that is all. I saw that in the early months of pregnancy you can get cramping. My doctor told me to take a test next week when it will be more accurate but I still would love to know if this seems more like pregnancy or me being silly. I only had sex 3 times and it was with a condom each time.
Please someone let me know asap?? :/
Hello! I had this last month but was only late 2 days, but only got light bleeding/ mucous, turned out I wasn't pregnant. Seeing as though you've had sex 3 times with a condom, then your probley not, that is of course the condom didn't break etc. good luck!