Pregnant????
Alright I had my period on the 30th through the 4rth of the beginning of june. We had intercourse on the 11th 12th and 13th. What are the odds of getting pregnant is this a high window. As well as, when should I test. I know he came inside me cause thats what we always do but it seemed like a lot of it came out unless that was me? I know it seems like I should know a lot of this but I grew up without perental ladies to talk toso I go off of health books. Just wondering if some insight could be shed on the information please :)
Hi!
Well yes, the time you had intercourse was 12, 13 and 14th day of your cycle, which is the high window period or ovulation time. Chances of pregnancy are high. The earliest you can test is 14 days after June 13th, that is, June 27th. If this test is negative, and you do not get your periods, wait for a week and repeat the test. Take care!
So If I tested on the 20th would it have given me a false negative? I appreciate me and my finace are just checkign all the possibilities.
Yes, false negative are possible on 20th.
I took a test today and it was negative. I started my period on monday the 25th. When might my ovulation date be and is it possible that it is just gonna take a few months to conceive. My sister concieved after her first try. Could something be wrong please help I want a baby so bad. could I e pregnant and not know it. My aunt was siz months before she found out. but I di not really have any signs please help