Problem
Hello All,
I just posted a question I think under my sisters sign on, Sorry for the double questions, but I Forgot to login in as myself, anyway here's the questions, please help if you can!

In Feburary of 06 we started ttc. In March of 06 I was diagnosed with a small infection after going to the doctor because of short scanty periods which all came between 32-35 days which is considered normal however my concern when I went was that yes my periods lasted the regular 4 days, but I didn't even need a pad they were so light, and only seem to bleed when going to the rest room. Any how, the only problem found was the infection, I was given antibiotics and sent on my merry way. In April 06 my period was 12 days late which I thought could've been a reaction to my antibotics so I didn't think much of it, after taking the pg test and it returning negative. I may 06 my period came on day 25 of my cycle which was unsual for me but back to the regular flow, so I went back to the doctor and she told me to keep track of what was going on, and they would run test next time. It is now July 3rd just got my period today my lmp was on May 22, 2006 which makes it 45 days from lmp and 12 days late.I'm calling this afternoon to make an appointment, but in the meantime my question is, does or has anyone ever had something remotely close to this happen? Everything became different as fars as my cycle is concerned as soon as I started ttc. Before then I was like clockwork. Please if anyone has suggestions answers, similar situations, please let me know!
Stress. That would be my best answer. It can really do some amazing things.
Thanks, maybe that's it. Thanks for your response!
Were you on birth control before you started trying?