Maternal & Child Community
Problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Problems

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is normal or even possible to have af,or something related to it during the first trimester of pregnancy?
any kind of bleeding during pregnancy warrants a problem and should be checked out ASAP by a Dr. But, I have heard of women who have bleed and everything turned out ok, one is my best friend. Just to be safe you need to see a Dr. Best of luck!
I have heard of women having AF sometimes during P, also some women experience spotting and/or implantation bleeding.
If the blood is very red and abundant I would definitely go get checked with a doctor, even if you are worried a visit to your doctor or nurse is adviseable, even if it just to put your mind at rest.
baby dust to you
   xxxxx
Ladies one more thing i forgot to add, my breasts are still sore, its weird sometimes they hurt really bad and sometimes they dont?? Usually when i am trying to sleep is when they hurt the most

Thank you so much for your time

I just dont know if i can handle another misscarriage this would be # 4 in a row
Hi ladies, Well i am new to this site... have a lot of questions and concerns... Ok first things first, I conceived on March 4th, so today makes me 5 weeks. Well i got  what i thought was my period, it was like a regular period for 2 days and just spotting( ive been wearing a pantiliner. but turns out I am pg... I had slight cramping on friday nite so i went to the ER the took my blood and my miu level was 227, is there still a chance i can carry to term, I have had 3 miscarriages previous to this preganacy (pregnancy) and am so scared.. I took 2 first response test last nite and its still showing POSITIVE and then i took on test i got from the dollars store and thats still positive... the lines are lighter than the test line but they are still there, the only problems is im still bleeding (spotting) i have a few drops on my pad but when i wipe its pink, Are my levels of HCG low for 5 weeks or can that be normal??? My mother said she had normal periods with me for 5 months.. I havent had any more cramping since friday, just little pains, like implantion pains not cramps almost feels like growning pains. Please if someone has any clue, please help me ease my mind im going crazy... Can i still have a successful test please email me ***@****
Hello...I had bled during my first pregnancy 8 years ago. I bled before 8 weeks and then again sometime during the second trimester and it was red. Luckily it turned out to be nothing and they couldn't determine what it was. However all they knew was that the baby was fine and growing with a hb of 160. Bleeding doesn't always warrant a problem but, it is still good to have the doctor check it all out. If they see no problems then try not to make yourself too worried. I wish you the best!! I just wanted to let you know my story so that you know bleeding does occur sometimes in a healthy pregnancy. It never happened during my other pregnancies though. All the best!!
Hi everyone. I wonder if anyone has some advice for my situation? I am around 5 wks pregnant, and have had sore breasts since ovulation, cramping for the last 2 weeks, and queasiness on & off for 2 weeks. My doctor says all of these symptoms are normal in pregnancy & nothing to worry about, unless I see bleeding, which I have not. However, I am noticing the queasiness is lessening, and my breasts are not as tender as they were. The cramping seems to be a little less too. Does this mean something bad? Is it normal for symptoms to come & go this early on? I thought as the HcG levels increase in the 1st trimester, your symptoms increase too. Why are my symptoms waning now? I am worried. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!