Maternal & Child Community
Progesterone count

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Progesterone count

I am 38 years old and desperately want to have a last baby.   My doctor took a blood test 06 August to test my progesteone count and it came out to be 35.  What does this mean?  My ovulation period was 30 July - 01 August and I had an injection on the 30th July to enchance the ovulation as well.  What is my chances of being pregnant?  Before, on the 15th of July I went for a check-up and the whole discussion of getting pregnant, a blood test was done and then showed a count that was in the 20'tees.  Is it still possible that I could be pregnant?