Provera!! whats it for ? how to use it?
well...i found out today tru blood work that im not preg. im 5 days late for af so my RE gaved me Provera he just says to take 5 pills one each day...i want to know how soon should i expect my af? and is it ok to take clomid once my af showes using provera too? anyone?
I have not used Provera and clomid together, but have been put on Provera a few times to bring on periods, because I do not get my AF without being on bc.  Each time I have taken it my body has reacted differently.  The first time I was on it I got my AF 3 days into taking provera, and another time I got it 2 days after I finished taking Provera, so I guess maybe bettwen days three and seven.  
I took Clomid for 4 cycles, everytime it does not work and i'm late for AF i was given Provera to get my period back and I can start a new cycle. It usually takes 2 to 5 days to have AF after the first pill of provera.
I took Provera to make me start a period. My ob said it could take up to 2wks after you were done taking it. Then when I did start on day 5 I started Clomid as I usually would. It was always about 2wks after I was done with Provera to start. I only took it like 2 times and then started to have a period on my own.
I had to take provera once. I had to take 1 pill for 10 days, and af didn't show up until 6 weeks later. I don't know if that is normal or if it's because my body was so messed up after the depo shot and it was my first period after depo.