Question on 'kick count' at 31 weeks
I had a call into my OB today b/c my baby has not been as active as normal the past few days, his heartbeat is good(i have a home fetal doppler) but his movements are not, I called and they said they like 4-6 kicks hour....After I hung up I started wondering what she ment by "kick" do they mean any type of movement OR actual kicks?? He does more rolling than licking? Does that count towards the "kick count"
Kick counts include kicks, jabs, shifts and twitches.  So, yes, rolling would count.
yes any movement
You are fine, I am also 31 weeks and experienceing less movement.  I barely feel kicks, I feel more squirms than anything.  Doc said it was perfectly normal.

You're fine

God Bless
Thanks guys :-)
I am almost 31 weeks and I swear it feels like he is trying to escape!! It's  mostly when his daddy is around though. When he hears him, he gets really active. It's so cute because my dh will put his hand on my belly and the baby will kick his hand. I love it!
Yes you are fine.  I was having the same problem.  Kinda scares you I know.  I have went for 2 NST and everything was great.  I have to see if I have to go back for anymore now.  Good luck!  They are just running outta room!
Hi.. Just wanted to say that I cant believe how fast pregnancy goes!  I remember when you were in your 20's and I was still waiting to feel my baby kick!  How great it is that we've made it so far with our little ones.  It's a great feeling.  :-)Good luck but, your almost there!
sorry about the double comment, I'm not sure what happened. :-)