Aa
A
A
Close
Question on 'kick count' at 31 weeks
I had a call into my OB today b/c my baby has not been as active as normal the past few days, his heartbeat is good(i have a home fetal doppler) but his movements are not, I called and they said they like 4-6 kicks hour....After I hung up I started wondering what she ment by "kick" do they mean any type of movement OR actual kicks?? He does more rolling than licking? Does that count towards the "kick count"
Cancel
10 Answers
10 Answers
Page 1 of 1
168006 tn?1241016561
Kick counts include kicks, jabs, shifts and twitches.  So, yes, rolling would count.
Comment
Cancel
168006 tn?1241016561
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
yes any movement
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You are fine, I am also 31 weeks and experienceing less movement.  I barely feel kicks, I feel more squirms than anything.  Doc said it was perfectly normal.

You're fine

God Bless
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks guys :-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am almost 31 weeks and I swear it feels like he is trying to escape!! It's  mostly when his daddy is around though. When he hears him, he gets really active. It's so cute because my dh will put his hand on my belly and the baby will kick his hand. I love it!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes you are fine.  I was having the same problem.  Kinda scares you I know.  I have went for 2 NST and everything was great.  I have to see if I have to go back for anymore now.  Good luck!  They are just running outta room!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi.. Just wanted to say that I cant believe how fast pregnancy goes!  I remember when you were in your 20's and I was still waiting to feel my baby kick!  How great it is that we've made it so far with our little ones.  It's a great feeling.  :-)Good luck but, your almost there!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi.. Just wanted to say that I cant believe how fast pregnancy goes!  I remember when you were in your 20's and I was still waiting to feel my baby kick!  How great it is that we've made it so far with our little ones.  It's a great feeling.  :-)Good luck but, your almost there!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
sorry about the double comment, I'm not sure what happened. :-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources