Aa
A
A
Close
Question on watery CM at 26 weeks. ~Open forum if needed~
Good morning all!  Did anyone experience an excessive amount of watery like CM when they were/are 26 weeks?  Sometimes its alot and sometimes its not.  It just drived me nuts cause I can go for a few days with nothing and then all of a sudden I get drenched (LOL).  Just curious.  Thanks ladies!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Yeah, same thing with me.  It almost feels like you wet your panties b/c it's so watery.  SOme days its watery and others it's thick and white.  It's all normal, but I don't like it either!  Just another part of the wonderful world of pregnancy!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes that is exactly how mine is.  It drived me nuts.  Sometimes it makes me wonder if my bladder is full and the baby kicked it or something and a little came out.  LOL!  I just cant wait for this little one to be here.  I bouhgt a couple of the cutest things for him yesterday while I was shopping.  They were on sale so I couldnt pass them up.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
the same thing's been happening to me, but it always freaks me out because I think it might be amniotic fluid leaking or something.  I guess if it's that it would be REALLY noticeable.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
130384 tn?1221596627
Hey Steph,
Yes, that sounds totally normal.  Some days you get drenched!  I had to go in one time and get checked to make sure it wasn't my water leaking.  haha!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
130047 tn?1210285144
Same thing on my end too at 24 weeks. Very normal but scares you about amniotic fluid leaking too.  I don't remember this with my other 2 but it feels good to know we are in the same boat.  They say amniotic fluid would actually increase while lying down and mine is the opposite, especially with the amount of holiday shopping I've been doing.  Always notice it more when I am active.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks to everyone!!!  It helps to know I am not alone here!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources