Maternal & Child Community
Question on watery CM at 26 weeks. ~Open forum if needed~

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Good morning all!  Did anyone experience an excessive amount of watery like CM when they were/are 26 weeks?  Sometimes its alot and sometimes its not.  It just drived me nuts cause I can go for a few days with nothing and then all of a sudden I get drenched (LOL).  Just curious.  Thanks ladies!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!
Yeah, same thing with me.  It almost feels like you wet your panties b/c it's so watery.  SOme days its watery and others it's thick and white.  It's all normal, but I don't like it either!  Just another part of the wonderful world of pregnancy!
Yes that is exactly how mine is.  It drived me nuts.  Sometimes it makes me wonder if my bladder is full and the baby kicked it or something and a little came out.  LOL!  I just cant wait for this little one to be here.  I bouhgt a couple of the cutest things for him yesterday while I was shopping.  They were on sale so I couldnt pass them up.
the same thing's been happening to me, but it always freaks me out because I think it might be amniotic fluid leaking or something.  I guess if it's that it would be REALLY noticeable.
Hey Steph,
Yes, that sounds totally normal.  Some days you get drenched!  I had to go in one time and get checked to make sure it wasn't my water leaking.  haha!
Same thing on my end too at 24 weeks. Very normal but scares you about amniotic fluid leaking too.  I don't remember this with my other 2 but it feels good to know we are in the same boat.  They say amniotic fluid would actually increase while lying down and mine is the opposite, especially with the amount of holiday shopping I've been doing.  Always notice it more when I am active.
Thanks to everyone!!!  It helps to know I am not alone here!