R U able to get pregnant if you ovulate late?
Morning girls~
ok, you know I've been asking what is wrong since I'm on clomid this month and I wasn't ovulating...well I finally did at CD21!!!  Isn't that too late to have a successful pregnancy?  I'm usually a 30 day cycle but I'm thinking this clomid has made my cycle longer as I usually always have 12 days between my ovulation and my AF.
Clomid can def. make your cycle longer.  I would say you could get preggo as long as you O.  Dont know about the success of it tho.  Ask your dr.
I just got my bfp and I ovulated on/around cd 18. You can get pg as long as you ovulate and bd when you're supposed to. Good luck!
I ovulate late as well. Right after I stopped taking the BCP, which was 4 months after having my son, I ovulated when I was expecting my AF on cd 23. I did have a m/c though with that one.

My cycles after the D&C were between 31 and 37 days. The shortest one was only 19 days!!

I did get pg again with my current one on cd 25.

It all depends with your body. How late you ovulate isn't necessarily the problem, it's how long till it implants which can cause problems.
The key is if the egg has a chance to get a good implant before the period wants to come.  If the egg implants well, it will signal the body and the sloughing action of the uterus lining won't happen.  If there isn't enough time for that, you'll have a period, and it is (not impossible but) rare for an egg to make it through that.
I ovulated on cd 26 and I'm preggo again so to answer you questions it yes you can
You can for sure.  You just need a good luteal phase at least 11 days.  It starts the day after you ovulate and runs to the day before your next period.  A short luteal phase will not give the egg time to implant.
I sometimes ovulate late... My periods almost 2weeks late, did a pregnancy test last early week but neg... May be too early or may be a late period?! I've been trying with my partner for months!! I hope this is it... I don't take temps... Should I start?