RAPID HEART BEAT
IS ANYONE PREGNANT AND HAVE A RAPID BEAT EVEN WHEN LAYING DOWN ON EITHER SIDE OR STILL? CAN THIS BE AN ANXIETY ATTACK OR SOME KIND OFPANIC? I AM 4 MONTHS PREGNANT AND STARTED EXPERIENCING THIS ABOUT A MONTH AGO WHERE I GOT SHORTNESS OF BREATH AT ONE POINT AND THEN MY HEART MUSCLESS HURT. I NOW ONLY GET THE RAPID HEART BEAT EVEN IF AM LAYING DOWN WHICH I DO FOR LIKE 22 HOURS IN A DAY. I AM LAZY AND DONT MOVE AROUND MUCH,MAINLY BECAUSE I WAS ON BEDREST BUT NOW THE BABY IS FINE AND I AM STILL LAZY AND CANT SEEM TO GET OUT OF BED AND I AM ALWAYS SLEEPING AND WHEN  EVER MY RAPID HEART BEATS START IT PUTS ME STRAIGHT TO SLEEP WITHIOUT WARNING. MY OB BYN TOLD ME IT SHOULD PASS,BUT I WILLL GO BACK TO HIM IF IT CONTNUES. IT IS KINDA SCARY............ANYONE HAS ANY SIMILAR ISSUES?
You need to see a cardiologist.  This does happen during pregnancy and could be normal but in my case it was not normal and required a hospital stay and a procedure.  I would not wait - I would make an appt with a cardiologist or go to the ER.  Shortness of breath, fainting, rapid heart beat - all together are not good.

Good Luck
i've have all the same things you have described, i once had a tacacardia - my heart was going 210 bpm when the normal is like in the upper 90s range. I am now 8 months pregnant and this random fast heart beat has returned not at all as bad as the tacacardia but it was enough to concern me. it feels like my heart is going to burst right out of my chest even when im just siting down. I tlked to my doctor today and they said that my heart rate at 118 is high but nothing to worry about at this time because I do have a bit of a cold and rapid heart beat in pregnancy is normal. i also got checked yesterday to see if the baby was ok cuz i was starting to feel a bit chilled and feverish, both mine and the baby's heart rate were higher than normal and my blood pressure was low.. they made me drink a jug of ice water some apple juice to lower 'our' heart rates and gave me a meal replacement to bring my blood pressure back up, within minutes baby was happy again and i felt so much better. they told me to take it extra easy and always have  water with me to drink. They also said that in this heat a fast heart rate WILL DEFINATLY happen in if im not getting nearly 4 litres of water into me a day and thats not including the extra juices. Im fine however :) im just taking in easy with my hubby. keep drinking, eating well and cheking your pulse - if ur pulse goes faster than 125ish a minute id go straight to the hospital- you should be fine tho :)  
another thing - STAY AWAY FROM SALTS!! a normal rate rate in pregnancy or even not in pregnancy will shoot through the roof with salt.