ROBITUSSIN???
sorry you guys might have seen this question before..but ive been reading a lot ot woman when they are trying to coincive they take Robitussin? i want to know when do you take it? and how many times during the day? and for how many days? im just curios if it does work i would love to try it..can anyone tell me please!
thank you.
If you check out the following link it will give u information on robitussin

http://parenting.ivillage.com/ttc/ttcsigns/0,,midwife_45l9,00.html
I used it and the first month I used it I got pregnant.  I tried on my own for 12 months got pregnant but m/c'd.  Then when we got the ok to try again, we tried 3 months on our own then the last month I tried the robitussin and it worked.  Might have been luck....I'll never know. You have to make sure you but the right one with guiffasen (SP) it helps loosen mucus.  I guess it loosens mucus through out the whole body making it easier for the sperm to get through.  I beleive I took 2 tsp. a day for about 5 days while I thought I was ovulating.  You have to read the measurements.  Good luck.
I have used it too for the first time this month. I have to say although, I don't think I am preggos this month it did give me more mucus than I have ever gotten b4.