Randazzo
I have been trying for over a year now so 4 months ago my Dr. sent me for a hsg test it turns out I only have one tube working and I have PCOS on top of that so the Dr. started me on clomid 50mg
I ovulated on the 1st cycle and not the 2nd so the Dr. incre. me to 100mg this is my 3rd month and I have reg. periods just a few days off here and there before clomid once I started clomid my periods have been like clock work every 27 days my this month I am late by like 3 days I took two preg. test one before my period came and on last night both neg. but I know I ovulated I went today to get a blood test . could I be preg. or does clomid do this ?
Thanks I am so afraid of that I want to be preg. soo bad .
Clomid always made me ovulate a little later and made my cycles longer. It's possible that the increase from 50 to 100 mg is the culprit. I would wait a couple days and test again.