Maternal & Child Community
Red dot in the right eye.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Red dot in the right eye.

My little 8yrs old niece played with her almost 2yrs brother. He accidently poked her eye. It was red the whole eye, then in the morning the redness gone but there's a red dot on the white area. She said it doesnt hurt. Her parents said it will go away in a few days. I'm not sure I want to trust them since they really dont believe in western medicine and hardly go to doctor when they sick. Do my little neice needs to go see doctor? I worry she might got infected.
Hi, Thanks for the query . Your niece might have a small haemorraghic spot, it might be benign and safe however it cud get infected. It is adviceable to see a doctor and not take chances. Have a nice day