Red dots all over my arms? what the...?
Hey everyone!  I'm just sitting here at work... looked at my arms and noticed little red, blood type dots all over my arms? Never had this before... has anyone else? Could it be pregnancy related or something completely different?
And yes.. I obviously need more to do at work if all I'm doing is looking at my arms :O)
If this is something new, and the red dots are numerous, I'd call my doctor today and be seen.  Can you take a look to see if the dots are on your chest or legs, too?  

Yes it is pregnancy related. Because of the increased blood volume coursing through your veins, tiny cappilaries burst and cause these tiny red dots. I have them all over the tops of my arms, and they don't go away after pregnancy either. :(
One of those things like stretch marks that we sufffer to have these little ones!!!
Jenny,
There are some concerning conditions that can manifest themselves by what she is describing.  If it's only a few dots, and only on the arms, no, I wouldn't be awfully concerned.

But if they are numerous, sudden, and occuring in many places she needs to be seen soon in order for a physician to decide whether it is something to worry about or not.  
Is that a symptom of the pregnancy rash?  My friend just had a rash everywhere and I haven't been able to see her cause they didn't know what it was.  They thought she had 5th disease?  Turned out to be the pregnancy rash.  I forgot the name.  I would call the doctor.  
PUPP? I think that's more on your belly though and I know they itch like crazy. If I had red dots on my arms that aren't normally there I would be calling my doctor or at least an OB nurse to see if they want to take a look at them. I have red dots on my hands but not my arms. It would probably be best to check.
With my 3rd pregnancy I got those. I have a few on my arms, back and 2 on my chest. It kinda looks like you are bleeding?! And they are about pin sized?!
My Dr. told me they are harmless, but chances are they won't go away. :(
But I agree with peek, you should get the checked jsut to be sure it's nothing serious.
Yes they do look like that!! Pin-sized.  almost like a blood splatter? or like I took a red pen and lightly poked myself.  doesn't ich at all... and its only on my upper arms. I actually see my doctor this monday, I just wasn't sure if I should so sooner or if it can wait.  

Thanks for your input!
I just looked these up and I think they are called angiomas. Apparantly they are related to age.(geeze, I'm only 29 and have these and starting to get gray hair! lol)  I just happend to get them when I was pregnant. And they are harmless. I looked up some pictures of them and they look like what I have but not as severe as some of the people in the pictures. Google angiomas and see if that looks like what you have.
hope this helps!
I don't think you need to rush into the Dr. but show your Dr. on Monday to ease your mind.
If they are only on your arms, and just some scattered red dots, there probably is no rush to go to the doctor.  I was concerned that perhaps the dots were on your chest and upper legs, too.  Sounds like this isn't the case.  
There are a couple of serious conditions of pregnancy that you can have along with the red dots, but in that case they are usually widespread.