Regarding Rubella

My Name is Annu, I am from India. unfortunately I had to drop my 24 weeks or 5.5 months old baby due to Rubella Infection. As doctors suggested to drop the baby.

I would like to know how to overcome this virus when we plan for our child. And also,  please let us know when would be possible for safe intercourse and we plan our next Pregnancy?

abortion took place with natural delivery process and removed the dead baby it happened 2 months ago i.e. 27-07-2010.
Please suggest me in the above regards.
I am sorry for your loss, I know nothing about rubella and not sure why they asked you to have an abortion. I lost a baby by early birth at 5.5 months and I know they are fully developed and how hard that must of been for you!

Did the dr give you a percentage of how it would of effected the baby? Can't you get a vaccine for it or did he not tell you of a treatment? Two months is fine time to try again but I will have to check on the vius part.

Again I am so sorry and I will check on it and let you know what I find out
It is the most dangerous if contracted in the first trimester but only carries a 25% chance of harm to the baby. The doctor should not tell you to ahve done that. You can be immuninzed and wait one month to get pregnant. I asked a nurse friend and that is what she said. Hope this helps