Maternal & Child Community
Retrograde bleeding after a miscarriage
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Retrograde bleeding after a miscarriage

Last August I had a miscarriage, about a week later I started having intense shooting pain going up through my chest to my right shoulder.  I was told it was retrograde bleeding.  This July I had surgery to remove a lot of endo.  I then got pregnant but had another miscarriage last weekend.  I was around 6-7 weeks pregnant both times.  I have had a lot of shooting pain going to my shoulder since then and am still having light bleeding.  I am not too concerned about the pain because looking around it seems to be related to the endo and retrograde bleeding.  My OBGYN doesn't know a lot about retrograde bleeding or this situation so I am thinking about switching.  
Does anyone have any experience with symptoms like I have experienced?  I also experience the shooting pain a few times when I was on my period.

Thanks very much for any response.