Round Ligament Pains
So,  I was wondering...  are round ligament pains normal 27 weeks into a pregnancy?  I thought you got them early in the 2nd trimester??  I have had some really sharp pains that really feel like that is what they should be for the past 2 days...  
i believe you can feel those ligament pains throughout your pregnancy.  are your pains sort of on the sides of pelvic area, or in the front?
Sides of the pelvic area, mostly...  by the end of the day they really hurt me...  I mentioned it to my doctors office and he said that was just baby positioning,  but I don't think this is the baby, they are pretty low...
if its on the side then it probably is ligament pain.  i would feel really really sharp pains but in the front (like someone was carving me from the inside w/ a knife) and it would be day or night wether i was sitting or standing or anything.  and the doctor told me it was the baby's head positioning and actually making the pubic bones spread b/c it is in 2 parts.  doesn't sound very comfortable, huh?!?!  last pregnancy i think my baby actaully made me pull a groin muscle!!!  i think you're feeling the ligament pain though.  i know how much its hurts, so i hope you feel better!!!!  sorry if i'm not much help!!!
No,  thanks so much...  it is mostly on my left side and I thought that is what it might be-  but it just won't let up!  My husband was trying to tickel me last night and it was just killing me...  it hurts me all day too!  I was wondering if I might have pulled a muscle it hurts so bad!