SIDS
i have a ? how old do babys have to be out of the clear when you dont have to worry about sids?? does that even make since. my dd will be 11months old in 3days. i heard that the "peek times" are just born 3m6m&9m. baby boys are more likly to die from it(REMEMBER i just heard this, dont freek out) i was wondering? so sould i still check up on her 3xs before i go to bed.
she gets a bath at 8 reading time about 845and is out @9(most of the time) and i check up on her about 930/10 and right before i go to bed at 11. sould i not worry any longer, is she old enough that i dont have to worry anymore???
  thanks in advance  :)
Technically, she should be out of the woods. But they do say it can strike up until 18 mos, but those would likely be babies with other medical issues as well that would prevent them from being able to roll, lift their head, etc.

I just recently read that 90% of all SIDS deaths occur before 6 months of age. And I too have read that boys die more often than girls.
thinks i am just a "worrywort" i guess. i use to tell my mom she was one i just guess what goes around comes around. and i got it bad now that i am in her shoes. lol. thinks yall
Children can pass of SIDS even after a year of age. http://***************.********.com/2013/01/sids-age-range.html