SVT and pregnancy? Please help!
I am 9 weeks pregnant and have been having heart problems, I also have had a heart murmur since birth. I will be seeing the cardiologist next Monday but was told my my doctor that I may have developed SVT from this pregnancy.
I was wondering, has anyone had SVT while pregnant or developed it while pregnent and if so, does SVT go away after the baby is born and you're no longer under the physicl strains of pregnancy?
I have also read a lot about women who have SVT being told that they are at high risk of going into cardiac arrest during labor. How higher of an increased risk than people without SVT?
If anyone has any information on SVT, I was really appreciate you sharing it.

Thank you
SVT runs in my family, all the females are born with it and my Mom who has it the worse had uneventful pregnancies. I would def check with a cardiologist tho if I were you. Since SVT was present prior to the pregnancies, being pregnant did not really worsen it.
What does SVT stand for?
i have had svt since i was 13 years old ive had 3 kids and every Pregnancy my svt got worse and mine dont stop after the babys where born its just somethin i was told im going to have to live with in less i take meds or have surgery and i cant afford to do any1 of those