Scared???
I am only 3 weeks into my pregnancy and I am experiencing mild cramping & pain in my lower abdomen.  It isnt a bad pain.  I was wondering if this is normal or should I be concerned.  I am worried because my hcg level is a little low.
I don't know about the low hcg level, but I still get some mild cramping and I'm 6 1/2 wks pregnant.  It makes me a little nervous too, but my dr has assured me it is normal.  I don't know about the relationship between cramping and low hcg's though.  I know cramping is common though.

Shannon
I'm not sure about the low hcp level either but I know mild cramping isn't bad its the real bad cramping you have to worry about but mild cramping is just your uterous expanding.
Hi, mild cramping is very normal the first few weeks of pregnancy. I wouldnt worry unless it gets severe or is acompanied by bleeding...It sounds like you are just fine though.
I would let your doctor know your concerns and just try and take it easy for the next few days.  I will keep positive thoughts for you and your baby!

Big Hugs,
Brandy
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I notice these passed 3 days I been having discomfort in my sleep during the night. I can't sleep because I'm just so uncomfortable. My stomach feels sick and I feel the need to throw up but I don't. I toss and turn through out the whole night but I'm perfectly normal sleeping during the day. I don't get it. Why am I so uncomfortable during the night?