Maternal & Child Community
September 2006 babies/open forum
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

September 2006 babies/open forum

Hello, mommies of September 2006 babies.  Who did you have, a boy or a girl?  When were they born?  I just wanted to know what your babies are doing by now...cooing, smiling, turning over?When do they get their real hair?  My DD's hair (born on 9/24) is very soft and doesn't feel like real hair.  Feel free to use it as open forum as well.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Haha!  I misread your title and thought it meant Sept. 2007...I thought OMI GOSH you're pregnant again!!!!!!!!

Amy  :)
Blank
That's my biggest fear to be pregnant so soon.  I mean we do want another child but just not this soon.
Blank
116879_tn?1266519849
Hey how is your little one Ariellia doing--any better?  Mine is still crabby but the colic is definately gone.  We just decided she has a temper and other than when she demands food, she is now happy.  Oh, my little Ameera was born 9/21/06
Blank
Unfortunately, I cannot report any good news :(  Last week she surprised us by being good for 3 nights in the row by sleeping through the night!!!  We thought that for sure we're good and clear from the gas and reflux.  Yeah, right :(  She's back to her old self, kicking and screaming.  We've been giving her Axid (since Zantac did absolutely nothing) and we'll see how it helps.  We're hoping she'll be a happy baby in no time :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...