Aa
A
A
Close
September 2006 babies/open forum
Hello, mommies of September 2006 babies.  Who did you have, a boy or a girl?  When were they born?  I just wanted to know what your babies are doing by now...cooing, smiling, turning over?When do they get their real hair?  My DD's hair (born on 9/24) is very soft and doesn't feel like real hair.  Feel free to use it as open forum as well.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Haha!  I misread your title and thought it meant Sept. 2007...I thought OMI GOSH you're pregnant again!!!!!!!!

Amy  :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
That's my biggest fear to be pregnant so soon.  I mean we do want another child but just not this soon.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
116879_tn?1266519849
Hey how is your little one Ariellia doing--any better?  Mine is still crabby but the colic is definately gone.  We just decided she has a temper and other than when she demands food, she is now happy.  Oh, my little Ameera was born 9/21/06
Comment
Cancel
116879_tn?1266519849
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Unfortunately, I cannot report any good news :(  Last week she surprised us by being good for 3 nights in the row by sleeping through the night!!!  We thought that for sure we're good and clear from the gas and reflux.  Yeah, right :(  She's back to her old self, kicking and screaming.  We've been giving her Axid (since Zantac did absolutely nothing) and we'll see how it helps.  We're hoping she'll be a happy baby in no time :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
September 2006 babies/open forum
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952