Severe Diarrhea
I was just wondering if anyone had severe diarrhea at the beginning of their pregnancy.  I do not know if I am pregnant yet, although all signs point to it, and im waiting to get in to the doctor.  I know ive heard a lot about people being constipated, but not me.  Just wondering if im just weird or anyone else experienced the same thing.
Yes, I have and know others who have too. This pregnancy I had terrible diahrea when I was around 4-5 weeks and didn't know I was preg yet. Then I got extremely constipated week 7 - week 16. Your stomach can get all messed up right at the beginning of pregnancy.
Thank you so much for replying....good to know im not alone! I felt like a nutcase not being constipated like everyone else says they are right away.
Yes I too had diahrea very bad at the beginging of my pregnancy. I am 7wks3days and now I find myself with constipation issues.
Everyone and each body reacts differently to pregnancy.  I would just say be careful not to get dehydrated as I do not think this would be good during the beginning of a pregnancy.  Use the BRAT (banana, rice, applesauce and toast) diet and drink plenty of fluids and you should be fine.  Good luck and lots of baby dust.
I am the reverse, I am 5 weeks (in two days) and I started with terrible constipation and bloating, now I have the other dilema. DH said tonight, he thought I would "glow" when pg. I told him I will once my tummy and I start to agree on things again :)
Yeah, tell him glowing definitely doesn't start during the first trimester usually. That will come when you get around 20 weeks or so.
wow, today I came to the internet cafe to see if any one ever had this bout that I had today of sudden diarrhea, it is so strange if I am pregnant I am in my 3rd week, I am having lots of symptoms but this one takes the cake, it was so sudden and I remember my girlfriend  had this sudden bout of diarrhea with her first child. Wow! I knew right away that it was in connection to this pregnancy I want to confirm this week. I really want to test this week it will be my 3rd week. I hope it is not too early.   Ciao
wow. I may not be pregnant, not sure yet. But if I am pregnant I thought it was the stomach virus, but it didnt last long enough only a few hours. Maybe it was the morning sickness, could it have been I would have only been 1 week 1 day. Is it it possible? I am so confused. I go to the gyno on the 27th.
wow I could be prego myself I took a test today and it came out negative but it may be to early. I have all the signs of being prego but I just don't know. I think I am. I kind of want to ignore this feeling but it is there. I'm not ready to be a mommy yet but I guess I don't have a choice. : ) oh well you just gotta take what life throws at you I guess.
have i got an eptopic pregancy??? 2 positive tests then 7 negative bloods negative....but still feel pregnant!! sore boobs, feeling tired, really bad wind and diareah. confused pls help.