Sex drive during pregnancy!
Hey ladies,I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and I would like to know when does your sex drive begin to increase again? Mines decreased when I found out I was pregnant and I was always tired and nauseated, but when does it come back?? Is it during the second trimester? I had a great sex drive b/f I got pregnant but it seems like it has disappeared.

Any advice would be great ladies! Thanks in advance!
Maybe in the second trimester....maybe after you give birth! It's different for everyone. I'm 19 weeks and mine's "OK'.....now my husband is having back problems! lol We're screwed.....errrr....not really. :)
I am not interested at all but don't have the heart to tell my husband.  I just do it cause I feel bad.  Isn't that terrible.  I was wondering when it was going to come back myself.  In the first trimester I was nauseous, now I'm just fat!!!!
I've been wondering this myself also. In the first trimester, like most, I felt so awful and was so tired I just slept  on my free time. But then it seemed to come back in the 15th week and disappear again in the 19th :) It's a rollercoaster! I think the last poster said it best, first I was sick now I'm just fat :)
Hi Lynne, I would be the same way, but my fiancee is really understanding, he says that he doesnt want me to have sex with him because he just wants too, and he doesnt want me to do just because he wants it, so i dont. I would if he was that type of person, but he is not. I had a really high sex drive before I got pregnant and am wondering if it will go down or not.
Sorry to tell you that, it totally depends on the women.  Mine came back when I started feeling better, like 14 weeks or so. And it pretty much stayed put until it got difficult to find a comfortable position.  I suspect though, that if you had a high one before, yours will probably come back after you start to feel better and gain your energy back.  Maybe a little after 12 weeks.  Good luck. :)
With my 1st pregnancy, I think I was like 4 months when I started to get a higher sex drive than ever in my life! I wanted to do it all the time, and in all crazy ways(Sorry, tmi)..I even thought about wanting a threesome (but we never did, now I am shocked at all the crazy desires i had during pregnancy, I have NO desire for any of thoses things NOW)..It was around the time I started to show to around 8 months(when I got really HUGE..) when those desires died down..I know this is not common for all pregnant women though...
Mine is a little better the last few weeks.  I am 20 weeks, now.  The first trimester was terrible.  I didn't even want my DH to touch me.  I was really sick and just felt like ****!  With my first pregnancy, my drive was crazy at the very end when I was so big that it was almost impossible.  
Maybe your sex drive is gone, but I suggest try to have sex 1 time! Pregnant Sex is AWESOME! Maybe you'll get your drive back after that!
I was put on pelvic rest from 6 weeks to 12 weeks.  We had sex after that till about 23 weeks then it got painful, like someone was using a knife and cutting me inside.  So we held off, and got some better lubercation.  Then about 35 weeks I felt like a whale and have this huge belly that makes it very difficult and somewhat uncomfortable to find a good position.  And now I am 38 weeks and my hips hurt, they are going to induce me Monday so I know it will be at least 6 weeks after that before we are even allowed to have sex, and I may not be in the mood then.  Poor hubby, I'll have to give in tomorrow night and Saturday night since he'll have to wait so long, I just don't want the sex to trigger labor, I am still trying to get things put together and arranged for the baby (and we are talking the basics here).  I hope things come back for you, sometimes even when you don't feel like it after you get started you change.
What's a sex drive? ;)

I sure hope mine starts increasing soon or my DH is gonna lose it. I'm 12 weeks today.
umm, mine never came back during the whole pregnancy (my poor hubby).  I had DD six months ago and I JUST started feeling like I want to have sex again.  DH is a saint for putting up with me all this time :)
Im 19 weeks and no sex drive at all!  My poor dh is going nuts.  I was on bedrest for most of my pregnancy so far b/c of a bloodclot in the uterus so we arent allowed to have sex until dr. see's the 21 week u/s.  We have done it in so long it will be strange doing it again.  I was awful sick too and have recently just started feeling better.  I remember with my last dd i was more in the mood around 6 months.
I know, I feel terrible.  I haven't told him that I'm not really interested because I don't want to hurt his feelings.  Once it gets started I'm fine, its just getting into that mood.  I'd rather be sleeping  :)
I am 36 weeks and had no drive the entire pregnancy and before I was pregnant we had the best sex.  So Maybe it wont come back.  I hate it now.  My poor boyfriend is so deprived.  :(
Mine completely disappeared from 6 weeks to 16-17 weeks. Sometime around then I started really feeling better, and once I started feeling a lot better, my sex drive finally returned. Mine has actually been higher over the past several weeks than it was before pregnancy. It is completely normal to have a lower drive or no drive at all during the first trimester. For me, it was the nausea that interrupted anything else because I felt SO sick ALL of the time!
My.wifes sex drive is.gone and its killing our relationship. Affection is.out.the window... Do i stand a chance? When will i have my spouse and love back?!