Sex of Baby
I have heard many suggestions as to what I will be having by friends and co-workers.  Although, I am not far enough along to determine the sex with U/S.  Are their any symptoms or signs that you will have one  sex or the other?  I have heard if you get wider as opposed to bigger belly outward you will be having a boy.  Anyone know of anything like that that worked for them?
My first pregnancy I was way out front, I had a boy.
My second I was more side to side, I had a boy.
They are just old wives tales, sometimes you get lucky and get it right, after all you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. I would go crazy trying to guess this one. Im hoping for a girl. I just have to wait till the u/s. Hope this helps. How long till your u/s? I have at least another 8 wks to wait....
I have at least 5 to 6 weeks left to wait until u/s.  My husband is hoping for a boy and I am hoping for a girl.  We will both love either or, but I guess we always wish for one or the other until we find out.  Congrats to you and I hope all is well with both of you.  When is your due date?  Mine is Jan. 8th or around there.
I am due Jan 30th
With my first everyone thought it looked like I was going to have a boy. It was a nice suprise to have a girl. My second no one really commented and I had a boy.
This one Im not sure but feel like maybe its going to be a girl, will have to wait and see, Im 12wks today, due 13th Jan.
Im not worried what I have as long as it is healthy.
Need some advice, I found out my babys sex on the first of February and she wasn't sure if it was a boy or a girl so she said to me and my partner that she is going to guess its a girl because she can't see anything! What would use suggest we do?????