Aa
A
A
Close
Sex of Baby
I have heard many suggestions as to what I will be having by friends and co-workers.  Although, I am not far enough along to determine the sex with U/S.  Are their any symptoms or signs that you will have one  sex or the other?  I have heard if you get wider as opposed to bigger belly outward you will be having a boy.  Anyone know of anything like that that worked for them?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
My first pregnancy I was way out front, I had a boy.
My second I was more side to side, I had a boy.
They are just old wives tales, sometimes you get lucky and get it right, after all you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. I would go crazy trying to guess this one. Im hoping for a girl. I just have to wait till the u/s. Hope this helps. How long till your u/s? I have at least another 8 wks to wait....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have at least 5 to 6 weeks left to wait until u/s.  My husband is hoping for a boy and I am hoping for a girl.  We will both love either or, but I guess we always wish for one or the other until we find out.  Congrats to you and I hope all is well with both of you.  When is your due date?  Mine is Jan. 8th or around there.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am due Jan 30th
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
With my first everyone thought it looked like I was going to have a boy. It was a nice suprise to have a girl. My second no one really commented and I had a boy.
This one Im not sure but feel like maybe its going to be a girl, will have to wait and see, Im 12wks today, due 13th Jan.
Im not worried what I have as long as it is healthy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Need some advice, I found out my babys sex on the first of February and she wasn't sure if it was a boy or a girl so she said to me and my partner that she is going to guess its a girl because she can't see anything! What would use suggest we do?????
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Sex of Baby
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703