Maternal & Child Community
Should I be worried!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Should I be worried!

Two Sundays ago you know I went to the er with really bad abdominal pain.
My U/S showed a gestational sac of 5 weeks but no fetal pole. (hcg levels 6600) My pain
hasn't come back. This weekend I went to the restroom and when I wiped
I had 3 tiny blood stains. Should I be worried?
5 weeks is very early to see anything anyway so try not worry too much about that, that much blood isnt too much of a concern but if it gets worse with cramping then thats not so good, could be a miscarriage, some women do bleed in early pregnancy and indeed all the way through and have perfectly healthy babies still. i dont know about the pain, fingers crossed you dont get it back and it was a one off freak thing!
5 week is very early to see anything, I do think you should call a doctor about the spotting just to be reassured best of luck.