Maternal & Child Community
Slight but sudden pains in the lower abdomin(abdomen) and vagina
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Slight but sudden pains in the lower abdomin(abdomen) and vagina

Hi everyone. Sorry to post another question but you have been so helpful! Long story short, I have had some light brown spotting over the past 3 days, called my dr and had my hcg levels tested. They are in the normal range (55,488 and I am 6w2days), and the nurse said these numbers are very reassuring. However, I have been experiencing some sudden sharp pains in my lower abdomen and occassionally up my vaginal canal (sorry so much info!) and these concern me. It is not extreme pain, but definitely noticable when it happens. The pain in my vagina seems to happen when I walk, but not always.

Anyone else experience these or know what they might be?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
15480_tn?1302533402
I had the same pains in early pregnancy but I do not know what they were or what caused them. They did eventually go away only to be replaced by new pains and I am now 26 weeks. I am sure you are fine but I would call the doctor if you are concerned. Good luck to you! :)
Blank
it seems like I had this with a couple of my pregnancies and it ended up being just one of the pains of pregnancy.  I dont know if maybe it is ligaments stretching or what, but if you're concerned, you should ask your dr.  God Bless you, I hope for your healthy pregnancy!
Blank
I have the same problem but I am not pregnant.  My vagina feels like it is stretching, I have lower abdominal pain and right flank pain. My sleep patern is messed up.
I can't get pregnant due to having my tubes tied, cut and burnt.
Do you have any ideas what it might be?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank