Smell of discharge changes during pregnancy???
Hi Guys, I know this is a little bit of and odd question, but I figured that if anyone is going to know the answer then someone on here will!  You all seem pretty clued up on this pregnancy stuff.  I was doing some research on pregnancy and came across a site listing the different symptoms people have experienced.  One woman said that, her discharge changed smell, so she now knows what pregnancy smells like!  What I would like to know is, does discharge have a different smell during pregnancy?  If so can anyone explain what the smell is like?  Does it get stronger than usual?  I hope you do not mind me asking, it is just something I am curious about!  Please help!  Thanks.  Claire xxx
I dont think its supposed to get really strong. That could indication of infection. I did notice for me that it smells kinda like the discharge right before my period, if that helps.