Smells when pregnant
My friend is 5wks pg and said she wroke up this morning smelling throw up.  She said she went and looked all over the place and didnt find any at all neither did her Dh.  She is worried she is loosing her mind, she said she is smelling it off and on throughout her house.  Has anyone else smelled something that wasnt there when they were pregnant?
I have heard thay some womens smell gets very sensitive during pregnancy. Hope it isn't too uncomfortable for her, it's not a very plesant thing to be smelling:(
I understand this is common.  When I was pregnant I swear I smelt like a dog.  It was horrible since most smells made me throw up.
Thanks for the replys she was so worried that she was loosing her mind, and of all scents to smell its throw up and I agree its not a nice smell at all.  But thank you so much!
Strong perfumes really get to me now.  Was in line at the post office the other day for a REALLY LONG TIME.  I thought I was going to loose my cookies as the lady behind me had like a gallon of perfume on.  The smell of anything oily or greasy also makes me ill.
When I was pregnant, I had a very strong sense of smell. I live in an older house and we were remodeling one room and the smell of the aged wood made me sick everyday. So it's normal. My husband thought I was going out of my mind because he couldn't smell it.
mine was urine and being a nurse this was a hard smell to have a "adversion" to. At first before I knew I was pg Dh and I were in the bathroom getting ready for work and I started yelling at him because his urine smelled so bad (saying he need to drink more water and be more healthy not to drink so much pop,etc.). Anyway I got the point that I could tell at the door if the patient was incontinent! :) Not that other smells were bad but urine was HORID!!!!! Also mine never got better through out the whole pg I am sorry to tell her.
I dont know if im PG. Its too early to tell. But TTC for a few years now. Anyways... DUST!!! oh my. Yesterday i got up was laying on the couch and could smell a strong smell of dust. Weird i know. I never knew dust had such a strong smell. I spent all night dusting everything in my house. It dont make me sick or anything. It just makes me feel like im going bonkers. What a weird thing to have a heightened since of smell about. Nothing else just dust. I cant seem to get rid of it. Any thoughts on this. All opinions are truely welcome. Thanks