Sneezing and Cramps
I am 27 and just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant, first pregnancy and scared/excited. I have been having cramps (like I would be having my period) and bloating. I have also noticed lots of gas/constipation. Which I have heard and read is normal.  Other than that, I feel normal and have had absolutely no bleeding. This morning I was laying in bed on my side and sneezed and had a not normal painful cramp in my lower abdomen? It did go away almost immediately and my abdomen isn't sore.  Has that happened to anyone before? Haven't yet found a docor I want to go to, should I find one and go sooner than later, due to this occurence?
Congratulations on your pregnancy!  Those symptoms you described are completely normal (bloatedness/cramps).  As far as the sneeze and painful cramp is concerned, could it be a muscle spasm because of your position when you sneezed?  Honestly, I'm not sure. Try to find a doctor sooner than later - he/she can answer tons of questions & best of luck to you!
I remember having the same thing.  Get used to it!  I read that it was totally normal.  I would also start settling on a doctor.  They are going to want to see you in the next  couple weeks and you will feel much better just knowing there is someone you can call.