So confused and worried!!
Hi everyone! I'm new year :) my last LMP was on the 28th of November. On the 30th of December I went to my Dr coz I had cramping and was worried coz I had 2 miscarriages before but he cudnt see anything on a normal ultrasound so he wanted 2 draw blood. The results came back 3-4 weeks that didn't corresponded with my last LMP but he referred me to a gynecologic so I had a booking for today. This time she cud only see a sac but no baby. She did a vaginal ultrasound. She said I must go home and come back in 2 weeks time :( it can be that I ovulated later or that I miscarried. No bleeding or anything yet :( I don't know how I'm going to get through this 2 weeks. Waiting is the hardest part!! Has anyone else went through something similar?
You may just be ovulating later than the 'average' person. It makes since that if it is too early they won't see anything but a sac. The fact that the Ob saw progress since your gp did an ultrasound is a good thing. If they were really worried I think they would have done a blood test to check your hcg levels. It will be hard, anyone who has ever experienced a miscarriage can empathize with what you are going through. Stay positive and keep yourself busy...that's the only thing that worked for me. I got soo much done when waiting for my next visits.
I went through the same thing I had to go every 2 weeks for an ultra sound through my first trimester he is 6 months now I was worried out of my mind. Just try not to over do yourself get plenty of rest.
But since they seen progress is a good sign. I wish you the best of luck and hope all goes well