Maternal & Child Community
Sore Breasts, abdominal pains and lower back pains

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hello, i am new to this site and would like some help, me and my husband are trying for a baby, i came off the pill in december and i have had regular periods except for last month i was 5 days late and came on the 23rd July and only lasted for 2 days and was brown in colour, now its the 23rd and no bleeding yet but for the past 2 weeks ive had lower back pain and strange pains in my stomache and my breasts are really swollen and hurt. am i pregnant or im i just been wishful thinking?
I would take a test if I were you!
So are abdomanl pains normal then it just scares me because ive had a misscarrage before?
Ok i will do, i will let you know the outcome :-)
abdominal pains can be normal for pregnancy. take a test and let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is possible that you don't have enough of the hormone in your system to show positive....especially if you took it at night.  They say your morning urine is more concentrated with Hcg.  I do think most tests pick up pregnancy by the time you have missed your period, but it isn't 100%.  If you haven't started in 2 days I would test again.  You have the signs of pregnancy, but that can also be attributed to PMS as well.  Good luck, I am trying to conceive as well and I know how long the wait can seem.  Keep us updated.
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that, but I do feel your pain. I am at a loss as to how to feel anymore with having another child. I'm trying to "let go" and let God, but it is much, much harder than expected. :(
Hi everyone, well to my disapointment i took a test last night and was negative, can you have a negative if you are pregnant it was only the 1st day of my missed period?
Hello everyone, the dreaded AF arrived thismonring, im so gutted i really thought i was pregnant this time too with all the systoms i had, thanks to you all for your support and advice. :-)
hello i am new to this site and i wanted to know if my breast hurting or having a tingling sometime sharp pain in my nipples is a sign of pregnancy?
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me, i am experiencing cramps, tender breasts lower back pain, i am very irritated and nauseous but i am due my period isnt due for another week, could i be pregnant? i am starting to think so