Sore Breats, Rising Temperature
Okay, so I look @ this site ALL the time, and thought I'd join so some of my questions might get answered.
My last AF was January 11th. I'm usually 30 days, so I'm not too worried yet about being pg. The thing is the last 5 days I've been charting my basal temperature, and also my breasts have become very sore and also enlarged. I'm nearly 21 years old and my b/f and i have been using VCF. I read on the internet recently that it is only 75-95% accurate. That is a bit frightening. Anyways, my temperatures were charted for one week. They were 97.7, 95.3, 97.7, 96.0, 96.7, then suddenly 98.6, 98.7. The hard part is that I've never had a normal body temp of 98.6, my usual temp is about 96.6. So, all these are pretty high for me. Does that mean anything, am I paranoid? I thought about testing but it'd be WAY too early since my AF isn't even DUE for another week. Any ideas?
Hi, by my calculations you should be on cd26 (10DPO) which may show a positive, but implantation may not have happened yet, so it's up to you if you want to test, I've heard of women getting positives as early as 7DPO.  So it can happen.  

I'm in the same boat as you, in the TWW phase, getting lots of pregnancy symptoms but still negative tests.

STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU!!!
GOODLUCK!!!
usually you have slight rise in BBT about a week prior to AF, then it drops. If you are pregnant it will continue rising few points each day...good luck.
and one more thing, do you know when implantation occurs?
I have no idea when implantation occurs, I thought it took a few days for everything to get rollin. My temp hasn't dropped yet, but I have a few days left until AF anyways, well about 5 if I count right. My AF was abnormal last month, so I'm not sure if it'll be the same day. I've always been on the 18-20th. December I had it 18-25 then AGAIN it started Jan 10ish. I guess time will tell. I have just never had such massive pain in the breasts before. I'd really hope it's not growing pains because I'm already a 40 DD and it's hell on me. :( I'll keep you guys posted.
Well ladies, I'm nauseas, I've had a temperature raise from 99-101 in the last 3 days, and my boobs have never hurt more. This morning, 3 days before my AF is due, I took another test. Still negative. So, maybe I have the flu and just was jumping to conclusions, or maybe it's too soon to really know. As of now though everything points to no.
Well... Hope this helps! My last m/c was on Jan 3rd On Feb 1st my breast were so sore I mean my breast and nipples I thought here comes my period. Well as the days have passed my nipples have just been so sore and tingly felt like electricity was in them! I just knew this was not the normal pre period symptoms cause I also was very emotional, moody, tired, and having headaches! I took a test this morning at it was POSITIVE!!! So good Ladies!