Sore Nipples and cramping but negative pregnancy test
I have had irregular periods ever since I started at the age of eleven. So when I dont have a period for two or three months is normal to me but the last one I had was in October and now I am feeling tired all the  time and my nipples are sore and I am having a lot of cramping. I took a test the Clear Blue East and it came back and said not pregnant. Could it be that I am not pregnant and I am just having a lot of cramping or am I pregnant and the test is not picking it up.. Can someone please help me..
It could be either way; pregnancy tests aren't 100% accurate, especially if your pregnancy hormone is too low.  Could also be that maybe you're about to get your period.  Have you ever had a cyst?  Since your periods aren't regular, you might have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and not even know it.  That could also be a cause for your tiredness and cramping.  Have you experienced any weight gain and/or noticed excessive facial hair?  I would suggest seeing the doctor and explaining the situation.  He would probably schedule you for an ultrasound to see if you have cysts on your ovaries or try to feel them through a pap smear.  He would of course also be able to tell you if you're pregnant or not from the ultrasound.  Good luck.