Sore bbs
Good morning all...I am 15 1/2 weeks and continue to have very tender boobs and sore nipples.  I never really had any of this with my other two, so was surprised this time.  Question is, it seems that this is a symptom most people lose by the end of the first trimester -- what does it mean?  

Any thoughts?  Did anyone have this continue throughout (at least into 2nd tri)?

Thanks for your input!
Me!  My bbs hurt most of the pg - in fact, they really only stopped hurting for the second half of the 2nd trimester into the first half of the 3rd trimester.  I am 2 1/2 weeks postpartum now, and they FINALLY feel better (I'm not bfing).  Hope this gives you some reassurance.  Also, I know it's easy to compare pgs, but they do say that each pg is different.  Of course, I've only had one so far, but this is what I read.  Best of luck to you!  
I too am 15-1/2 w. w/ my 3rd and I had extremely sore bbs in the beginning and then just in the last week they've really sore again,esp. the nps. I know that by around 5m. w/ my other two kids my colostrum was already in.  I seem to think that contribute to my symptoms.  Just a thought!!!
Thanks ladies.  I really didn't have this with my other two -- I am not especially well-endowed, but now I feel like a hoochy mama in my tops -- not really the picture of pregnancy I was hoping for.  And they are just so sore...not complaining, just thought it would let up by now.

Hulahut -- congrats on your little one!  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Bizeemom -- keep in touch -- we're at the same point and with our thirds -- what fun!  How old are your others -- mine are 8 and 10 with birthdays coming!