Maternal & Child Community
Sore nipples and tingling
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore nipples and tingling

Hi, I have recently had a baby and I got the Depro shot.  It's been 3 months sinced I had one, missed shot.  My period returned within 1 mth but I don't see it this month.  My nipples are sore and i feel tingling in my right breast, so I think I might be, I hope so.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Thanks Butterfly I hope so will get test soon, breasts still hurt and stomachs feels funny and itchy lol. Hey what kind of test did you use?
Blank
Hi sweetheart-
    That is what happened to me. Nipples got very very tender! and i got light headed alot. If you are pregnant congradulations. Im 13 weeks, 1st time mommy.
Blank
LOL... what kind of test didnt I use. I was told there was not a chance in H*ll i could get pregnant. So I called my mom one day telling her I didnt feel good, i thought I had a kidney infection or a virus of some sort. Told her my symptoms and she instructed me  to go get a test. I bought EPT digital first, the 3 pack...lol. Postive all three times. I couldnt believe it so i want back to walgreens and got the first response... AGAIN 2 POSITIVES. LOL sure enough doctor comformed it for the last time 2 days later with yet another test,,,, PREGNANT. The digital ones work pretty well and pretty fast and there is not mistaking that answer. Goodluck darlin.
Blank
Hi,
I have sore nipples and my boobs seem to be a bit bigger but im not getting positive tests at the moment im between 1 and 3 days late i think  can anyone shed any light for me please? Aslo i have a creamy cm, no sign of af though.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...