Maternal & Child Community
Sore stomach in early pregnancy? / Open Forum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hey everyone.. Just a quick question..

I didnt think we had a shot in the world this month due to my fiance not being in town when I ovulated.. so I havent been paying attentin to symptoms or anything like that.. BUT I was wondering if any of you who are pregnant had a sore stomach as an early symptom.. cause my stomach is just sore but its not just my lower stomach.. its my upper part to.  But, i am on CD30 of a 31 day cycle.. so.. I only have 2 days to go to find out.

Use this as an Open Forum too.
You get all sort of weird symptons. I mainly got period pains and extreme moodiness as I was convinced AF was coming.

You never know it could be your lucky month, let us know what happens and Good luck.
I am at cd 23 and feel like I have pulled all the muscles in my stomach, upper and lower.
I was looking for someone who had posted this question before I used a thread! Today I noticed that I have a sore belly. Sore to the touch, for no apparent reason. I felt a SHARP and painful pull on my left side when I stretched. I have noticed, but not really gave much thought, that my belly button has been feeling like it's being pulled. It is a sharp, but short, pain. What's up with that?
I have a long rather unpredictable cycle. I took a pregnancy test the day before halloween that was faintly positive and at my sonogram on Nov. 15, 2006 I measured 5 weeks 5 days.... so in a since I found out really early... and it's gonna be a long pregnancy... I did notice, starting last week that my stomach and abdominal muscles have been really sore lately along with the sore breasts. I noticed because my 1-1/2 year old son was climbing on me wanting to play and I could hardly sit up that morning...
How far along were you when you first noticed the sore muscles?  I only ovulated 3 days ago and my inner stomach muscles are really sore.  Could it be possible within 2-3 days?  Thanks in advance for anyone's advice!
yea is that true??,
because i havnt been working out or nothing to get this feeling on my sides of my stomach. and none n then i get sharp pains and mood swings. and have been feeling really exhausted. and have been getting min. headaches out of the blue. idk what to think.
i been having lower back pain and my breast was sore from last week and the week before that the whole time. And now my lower stomach area is sore and i don't know why, but i really think im  2 weeks pregnant because my last period i was just spotting the whole time but its crazy be cause the last time i had sex was july 8 of this year i had a period before my 2 one that i was spotting on and the first period i had after i had sex it was just fine but my 2 period that i had since i had sex that day my period was spotting the whole time that why i think im pregnant help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL ACTUALLY i THiNK im PREGNANT TO BECAUSE i HAVE SEX ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO..ND iM HAViNG LOWER BAK PAiNS SORE TUMMY... VERY SLEEPY... SWOLLEN NiPPLES BUT THEY DNT HURT WEN i TOUCH THEM THEY ACTUALLY HURT BY THEM SELF...
BUT i GUESS iM ON MY PERiOD... iVE BEEN FEELING BUBBLY FEELINS ALL OVER MY TUMMY NOT UPPER U KNOW LIKE GAS OR WATEVERZ BUT ACTUALLY ALL OVER ALMOST BY MY VAGiNA..
BUT i STARTED 2 DAY EARLIY ND iIZ VERY LiGHT... CUZ i USUALLY USE 3  OR 2 PADS A DAY BUT iVE ONLY USED ONE ND NOT EVEN DIRTY *** USUAL...

ACTUALLY i CANT EVEN GO TO SLEEP AT NiGHT CUZ i HAVE VERY BAD CRAMPZ IZ WEiRD CUZ USUALLY WEN MY BOOBS HURT ND HAVE CRAMPS I START MY PERIOD 3 DAYZ LATER BUT NOT DiiZ TiME iT LASTED A WEEK TO START ND LiKE i SAiD iiZ VER LiGHT..
ND i CANT SLEEP FACING DNW CUZ I FEEL WEIRD TO I SLEEP TO THE SIDE ND I CNT SLEEP LEFT SIDE CUZ I GET REALLY BAD LEG CRAMPS ...ND TUMMY...
SOO iT POSSIBLE i AM PREGNANT PLEASE HELP...
Hello!

I started to feel dizzy last week when i was cleaning flat. I thought it was because i woke up very early and last night i also haven't slept much. Tehn when i was driving to work next morning, i got a feeling like i would throw up, also felt very dizzy and got a headache although i've never had problems with driving in the car before. Also at work started to feel nausea but i haven't vomited, dizzyness while i was siting or standing for a couple of minutes, and in the middle of week also pains in lower back and around kidneys especially when i stood up, my breasts are sore on touch, had  white discharge and i'm horny. Yesterday also my stomach, belly and muscles on the lower back started to be sore on the touch or when i move a lot, but nausea was away this morning with driving in the car.
I'm confused now because actually i don't know when i'm soposed to get my period, because i screwd with contraception pills. I forgot to take them a lot and ofc i got "period" and it was lasting for 7 days, tehn 1 day nothing and then for 3 days pinky-brown spotting. Also feel mild cramps in abdominal part. I can't eat much but on moments i eat a lot, but usually during the day i can't eat much.
I know i should make a test, but i'm affraid, somehow i wish to have a baby already.
Idk if im preg but i got my period for a day an the past 2weeks ibeen nauses,headaches,fevers an my stomch is sore! ialso been feeln like ihave a cold..could that mean im preg? ihavent tested cause im afraid me an my man been tryin for 2yrs an nuffns happnd idont wana get let down again
Hey,
For the last couple of days I've been feelin my whole body sore like if I have done exercise & my feet hurt if I stand for a few minutes my lower stomach feels sore it hurts to sit up n sometimes I get light sharps pains my period is very unusual & I was soppost to get it in the end of the month I'm confused & I don't know what's wrong? ?
Hey,
my lower stomach like under my stomach is sore and i also have sharp pains in the left side of my left breast like it shoots. i had my period for 2 days and it slowed down then after my period i had orange milky spotting. also when i walk the bottom of my tummy hurts im aslo most three weeks. today i felt pain near my belly button????
I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant (according to my fertility drug cycle, my lack of period and my positive home test but still to be confirmed officially by my obgyn tomorrow) and I have started noticing today that my abs are killing me.  It litterally feels like I did a crazy workout yesterday and 1,000 curls on my upper, lower and oblique abs!  Other than this new strange symptom, I have also had car sickness (only time I seem to be nauseaus), very tender breasts and an overwhelming constant craving for meat (I was a vegan for 2 years prior to being pregnant).
Its a relief to know there's others out there with my problem . I had sex on october 20 . This was on the second day I saw cervical mucus . My period was due on the 31 then came on the 1st of November . Between dat time i had realli bad cramps on the left side of my lower stomach .It lasted bout 4 days which is normal but it was alil lighter den I'm use to. The forth day was brown discharge . I been feelin lite cramps after that n sore feelings n my lower stomach can I b prego??
I had unprotected sex 3weeks ago but i had my period a week after but it only lasted 4 days when it usually lasts a whole week and it may have been a couple days early or late idk but it was around the time i suppose to have it but it dont come every month on the same day. And now after my period is done and gone and 3weeks after i had the sex im been feeling nausea but no throwing up, headaches that come out of random like every day and night and sore lower stomach but not servere and been tired alot and mood swings and not sleeping well at night at all. Could i be pregnant? Any answers or anyone who had the same thing? Please help!!!
I think I am pregnant I had unprotected sex and a few hours after I started having a sore stomach and a day or two later I got sick stuffy nose headaches all the time sore gums sore belly but no sore nipples or puking I have been dizzy neasuated bloated I can't sleep at night and my belly still hurt if the belly hurt does it mean I'm preg?
My First Sign Was That I Didn't Get My Period Last Month, wich really isn't very unusual for me so I decided not to freak out lol. Then this month came around n still no period n were already on thanksgiving week. But I have had sore breasts since last month. And cramping here n there also I have had some pinkish stuff come on the toilet paper when I go to the bathroom also. I was supposed to buy a test yesterday because that's when I started having soreness in my lower tummy so I bought a test last night and I took it this morning and turns out I am PREGNANT!!! however  I have done some research and have come to find that soreness in the lower tummy can also be a very bad sign of a tubal pregnancy. Where the fertilized egg accidentaly ataches to the falopian tube and begins to grow there! So needless to say I will be setting up a doc. Appt like ASAP!
oh god girlies i think im up the duff,,me and my friend with benefits have been haviung sex pretty much every day of the week for the last month or so,,im on the pill but i forgot a few as you do,,i havnt missed a period to my knowledge but i dont get a strong one anyway i just spot for two days hence i think i could be 6 weeks or so cos now i think maybe i just spotted,,,this would be my second pregnancy and i look like a whale,,,my abdomen is so swollen i look ready to drop,,my breasts are sore,,belly button kills,,,i havnbt stopped being sick just proijectile no reason and no warning,,i threw up 9 times yesterday i cant drink alcohol,,one sip makes me hurl and the smell of everything including myself makes me nauseous my back is killing me and i cant stop peeing,,,oh god tell me this is all in my head i have a much younger partner,,sickness is all at night as i was with my first but much much worse ,,,please help x
I've Got a tender belly and back and suddenly felt sick and gagged but wasn't sick i had my period last month was very light though and 2 weeks ago i was spotting for a day or two could I be pregnant?!
My belly has been sore too! Still 1 week before I can test...I am hoping it's positive.
Are you pregnant?
My stomach is sore but it comes and goes , could I be pregnant .
are you pregnant
So Im not entirely sure if I'm pregnant yet but I've had sore muscles right below my breasts and sides but I haven't worked out Idk what the deal is and I haven't had tender breasts but I need advice. I've also been kind of cramping and SUPER Moody to everyone I come in contact with any clues?
Well I Don't Know What's Going On With Me Well I Ended My Period On September 17 Had Sex On September 19 & Its Been Like 2 Or 3 Weeks & I Have Been Haveing Bad Abdominal Pain Not Like Crampss Their Diffrent I've Been Feeling Nauses Like I Want To Throw Up But I Can't I Have Bad Headachs Everday Sense Last Week I've Been Haveing Mood Swings & I Feel My Boobs Diffrent But I Don't Know How Could I Be Pregnant !~ ?
According to A LOT of tests and my body, I am definitely pregnant and getting more-so everyday.  But, I'm not due until mid June so it's still very early - I'm extremely surprised the side-effects I'm feeling already.  

I know my body well enough to deduce the ones that are definitely attributed to being pregnant:
Fatigue, I can't believe how drained I feel so dang early on, I'm 24 and active!
Nightime Nausea (oh joy!)
Breast tenderness and growth

Not so sure if they are symptoms:
"Cramps" of the gas variety... ouch... fun... not awkward at all.. /:
& SORE UPPER ABS

That's how I wound up in this thread, I was wondering if there was any logical answer as to whether or not this could be an early pregnancy symptom.  I've been feeling it since dinner-time yesterday.  Feels like the after-effect of a pretty decent ab workout.  But I haven't done any activities that would provoke this... so I got curious (:
Hello.
Iv got a very sore lower belly and getting a lot of dark blue vains on my boobs and get back ache and sharp pains in my lower belly just at the top of my fairy. I have sex 10 days before my period I got my period and 2 weeks after that iv been getting little pink spotting what's that mean am I pregnant? Or is it normall for this random pink blood. And I hope I am pregnant me and my parter have been trying for a baby it would help me if you could give me some answer please thankyou.
Hello....im not really sure if im pregnant bt I hope 2 be!!!....i have been experiencing some of the same symptoms you guys describe here...my back stay killn me...my breast are sore at times and I get the tingly feeling...on occasion I have really bad headaches and feelings of nausea like I have to throw up bt I neva do...i have neck pain and also stomach soreness!!!!...on top of all that my body feels like somebody beat me up in my sleep???...i have been pregnant before bt I misscarried at 3 and a half weeks I didnt know I was pregnant...i hope I am now
My stomick had been feeling very funny i was a week late for my last period..and I been getting wierd cramps and dizziness and headaches and really tired lately. My stomich hurts when I push down on it..ive took 2 home pregnency test and both come up negative..I really dont know what is going on
Can I be pregnant? I'm lower stomach pains. I had my cycle  Last month on the 17th. Monday of this week I noticed a small amount of blood. but I still had no cycle. But today Im having light bleeding. I'm extremely emotional. I have threw up about once or twice. so what do you think
Hi.
Did u find out if u r expecting??? Just iv had similar feelings lately but I don't have normal periods last one was nov 2012 now in June 2013.
Iv been experiencing nausea aswell tho and my test to come back negative. X
I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago. I have all the signs of being pregnant but all the tests are saying otherwise. I have had the blood test at my doctors today and find out tomorrow but when i got home i found that i have started bleeding altho it is no where near as heavy as it normaly is. I was also told yesterday that i have a waterworks infection could this be causing the bleeding and the pain? I also feel pregnant. Please can someone give me advise as i am really worried about this thank you