Sore/tender spot on my belly...31 weeks pregnant
I'm 31 weeks pregnant and for the past few days I have noticed a tender/sore spot next to my belly button, it feels like it's been bruised or something BUT I have not hit my belly in any way that I can recall??? What the heck could it be? Just a part of pregnancy? Silly question i know, thanks
I've had the same thing. I think Sean had a favorite spot for his foot, and it bruised a little bit.
Your belly button is stretching and may pop out soon:)
i had this pain on my left side during the last weeks of my pergnancy,that was my daughter favorite spot,at that, that was where my ovarian cyst was at, that was really painful
I had this pain with BOTH of my pregnancies. My OB said that it is normal and just some stretching going on. It hurts and is a PITA but there is nothing much you can do about it! Sorry!
Oh i remember that pain too my doctor just told me it was my uterus pushing against that area. Its nothing to be worried about its completely normal...
I had this with all of my pregnancies. It was extremely annoying, right above the belly button. I think the skin is just really stretching in that area and uterus is pushing on it also. I feel for ya...I am not looking forward to that this time around.