Sperm Donor
Has anyone here used the fairfax cryobank in fairfax virginia? Or any sperm bank within the US? My DH and I are considering it but I wanted to know if anyone had success with a certain sperm bank and what the costs were. Thanks for your help!!
I don't have any experience with this but i know there is a board for those using sperm donors on www.fertilityfriend.com. It may help you out to go there and talk to those ladies.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!
I am currently using donor sperm for Fairfax cryobank in VA. My first attempt was not successful. The donor sperm I selected cost around $345.00. The price increases up to around $645.00. Fairfax costs were helpful to me because my insurance does not cover any of my treatments. The sperm is low in price because of over stock which means it is good quality just that they have too much of it. I am going to try again this month using the same donor from Fairfax.