Maternal & Child Community
Spotting during early pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Spotting during early pregnancy

I'm 5 weeks 4 days pregnant.15 dpo I had 1 spot of blood, the docotor didn't seem worried as my HCG levels where fine. Today I had another spot of blood. Only 1 again, but my stomach has been feeling bit bloated and easy. I've had very minor cramps form day one. The come as quickly as they go. I'm just worried because I've had 2 previous m/c and I cant call my doctor as its Saturday and I live in this small rural town. I just wondered if any of u girls have experienced the same sort of thing. My other pregnancy's I didn't bleed at all, and had a D&C on the 13th July.
Hi there I am now 12 weeks pregnant, but when I was about 6 weeks I experienced some spotting. There was just a little but it was everyday for about a week. It was very dark brown blood (sorry if tmi)but I was scared stiff, this is my first pregnancy. I went for an early scan which my husband almost demanded and everything was fine with the baby. They did find an ovarian cyst which could have caused the bleeding but nothing to worry about. I haven't had any more spotting since this time but do get cramps, which I have been told by the MW are growing pains. If I was you I would push to get an early scan especially with your previous MC. It is probably nothing to worry about but it would help put your mind at rest. Wishing you all the best and hope everything goes ok.
Hi, I too, lost 3 pregancies and am currently 5wks 3 days.  My hcg's are very high at 5 wks, 5700.   I was so nervous and had an ultrasound on thursday and the pregnancy so far looks healthy.  Have you had an ultrasound yet?  I would suggest that to somewhat help put your mind at ease.  I too worry about every ache and pain and am fearing the worst since I've lost 3 this year.  I had a d&c 7/12 and think I had a natuarl miscarriage 8/31.  I too, have some cramps, in pelvic bone area, and some in the vaginal area which are terrifying me.  I know cramps can be bad, and some are normal.  I just don't know which kind mine are.  I'm taking progestrone supp's, which is somewhat helping because I know at the very least, my uterine lining is thick and will try to prevent anything.  Let me know if you have any insights on keeping your sanity in early pregnancy after losing pregnancies.
w/both pgs I spotted @6wks (for several days sometimes bright red & then darker)& @17wks. DS#1 is healthy & I'm now 33wks w/#2!!! I know it's so scary but I just always pray for my babys to stay anchored in!!! LOVE & PRAYERS
I am 6wks pregnant. I had some pink spotting at 12dpo and cramping off and on. At the time, I thought that the pink was the begining of my AF. I haven't had any spotting with this pregnancy since. But, I did spot with my youngest son and he is now 23months old and very strong and healthy. I think that the cramping, which I still feel sometimes, is normal. Spotting is dangerous when acompanied by painful cramping and when it is bright red. To my understanding pinkish or brownish spotting is not a threat for miscarriage. Even if it stops over the rest of the weekend, still consult your OBGYN, to make sure everything is okay. I hope you are feeling well and sticky baby dust!
I bled a lot on my last pregnancy
from 5 weeks through 11 weeks
delivered a healthy baby in december
good luck
Thank you all very much. I think I will opt for a easy u/s to make sure evrything is alright. At my last m/c they did and u/s of my ovies and uterus and everything looked fine. I did do an 8 hour shift at work which might have contributed, so I might have to cut down work nearly completely. But I didn't have any cramping and I've had no spot since then. Thanks very much ladies. Lots of sticky baby dust to you all.
I spotted for the first 6 weeks of the pregnancy it was allways dark brown sorry if tmi.  The docs would just say it happens.  I am currently 17 weeks and everything still looks ok.
During my m/c in Feb./06, at 8 weeks pregnant, I wiped brown blood that lasted for 2 weeks and then turned into fresh red blood with clots. The whole time from week 6 I only had mild cramps.
I am now 5 weeks pregnant and having mild cramps again. So I am very worried. Keep us updated and good luck.
Tricia
I can't tell all of you how thankful I am to have stumbled across this site.  I have NEVER posted comments to any site, until now.  I am 5 wks 1 day pregnant and I spotted yesterday.  I have had cramps almost since day one, but as you can imagine I was so upset yesterday to have a spot.  Pink discharge (sorry for the information).  Last night it was another two spots - only when wiping.  Today, no spots, but I had blood drawn today and my OB upped my appt to Monday, so I have a week to wait to find out the news.  This is our first pregnancy, and I'm scared stiff.  If it weren't for this forum, I would go out of my mind.  There's so much information out there at our disposal, it's frightening and encouraging all at the same time - having personal accounts of experience seems to be the most helpful.  While I don't have any words of wisdom for you or anyone else reading this, know that I, too, am in a similar boat, and if it is at all comforting, we are not alone.  Somehow we must stay strong and positive.  If I figure out how, I'll let you know ;)
to hulahut
I wish you luck, I am 5w2d pregnant and very worried. My cramps were more severe today. No bleeding. Keep me updated on how your pregnancy goes.
Tricia
To Tricia:
Thank you for your kind thoughts.  I find myself gravitating to this forum more and more for support.  Though my husband is incredibly supportive, he will never truly be able to understand.  In any event, tiny spot of pink discharge last night once and some cramping.  Still have all my pregancy symptoms, which from all the reading, could be m/c symptoms, so I just don't know.  They all seem so interchangeable.  My mantra is now playing over and over in my head "expect the worst but hope for the best".  I wish you all the best, and with us on a similar track, we can certainly console one another when we really need it.  I will think of you and hope for no spots!
Well, I'm officially 6wks to the day, accdg to Monday's appt.  First sono, and everything "looks" fine.  I'm still cramping, and the spotting stopped this morning - for now, of course.  I'm completely still worried, because nobody can tell me if I'm going to m/c or not.  They just give advice on how to deal with pain and take it one day at a time.  I was thrilled to see it for the first time, so I'm cautiously optimistic.  I'm not sure if that's naive, though.  My attitude changes every 5 minutes, as well as I cry at least 4 times a day.  I've never experienced anything like this, and I'm so upset that it has to be so scary for my first time out of the gate.  Ah well.  Hope all is well with everyone.  Hope and pray.
Hi everyone.  I'm too happy to have found this forum.  I'm 34 and experienced an incomplete miscarrage (miscarriage) about 2 years ago.  Finally, I found the nerve to try again.  I am 5 weeks 2 days pregnant.  And I am petrified.  I have had a light pink discharge for 2 days.  Had blood taken to check my HCG level yesterday.  HCG is at 15000.  I'm having an ultrasound on Friday (2 days).  I am sooooooo scared.  Last time I had an ultrasound, I got the dreaded diagnosis "No heartbeat".  This is agonizing.  I find myself running to the bathroom every 20 minutes to make sure that pink discharge hasn't turned to blood or fetal tissue.  It feels good to have a place to talk about this.  I will let you know what happens on Friday.
i am having some of the same symptoms. i am 5 weeks pregnant, with pink spotting only when i wipe.  Tell me i am normal and healthy!!!
To aroesch:
Isn't it scary?  I have read that pink discharge can be normal or a sign of imminent miscarriage.  I will pray that everything will be okay for you.  Good luck to you and your baby.
hi everyone i have had a scary few days and dont know exactly what to feel i had a few spots of brown on sunday night and then a few again on monday but it has stopped now does that mean my baby is fine the doctor told me that it was old blood and an internal u/s caused it as anyone else had this
hey everyone.  i had a miscarriage last year, but no one exactly knows why.  i had an infection in the uterus, as well as a subchorionic hemmorhage.  i started bleeding at 6 weeks and eventually miscarried at 16 weeks.  it was worst thing i had ever experienced in my life.  i waited 3 months and was pregnant again.  i was fine the whole time.  however, on week 12, i went to hear the heartbeat and it wasn't there.  my doctor did a d & c and said i had a molar pregnancy.  i had to do blood test every week to make sure the cancer cells were gone and my hormones were back to normal.  now it is 4 months later, and i am pregnant again.  i am 5.5 weeks and i am having dark spotting and i am so scared.  my progeserone levels are low so i am on hormone pills.  what makes me upset is that my doctor isn't really concerned beacause i have a 4 year old and he says my past miscarriages seem to be freak accident.  i trust him, but i wish he would be as worried as i am at this point.  i am hoping and praying that this baby will be okay.
I was relieved to find a this site and see that I was not the only one in this situation.  I am 7 weeks 3 days and I started spotting after a papsmear on Thursday. I have had two miiscarriages in the past three years.  Two years ago I went to the doctor in my sixth week and he found a polyp on my cervix.  He removed it and a I started bleeding immediately.  It lasted for about one week before I miscarried.  This time I was not going to let my OBGYN remove anything.  Instead he did a papsmear.  I started bleeding Thursday evening. red with two clots.  Friday, it stopped. then Saturday I whiped brown spots.  The Polyp had grown back and I told my doctor to leave it alone.  I'm so mad at my OBGYN for giving me a papsmear.  I feel like somehow the papsmear is causing me to miscarry.  Does this make since?  I don't feel cramps, at least I don't think I do.  I am 38 years old with one child, 10 years old.  I for got to mention, I had a myomectomy in June 06. Because of my age, the myomectomy, and the spotting I'm sooooo scared.  I just want someone to tell me It's going to be ok.  But I know that's not possible.
I had a molor pregnancy about two years ago. I spotted everyday. From the day i concieved till the day of my d&c. I am now preganat again I am 6 weeks. I went to this web site because i started spotting. It helped calm my nerves a lot to hear that other people spotted around the same time I am and still had healthy babies.
im new to this site and find it so helpful it helps u not feel alone.
I've had a frozen embryo transfer done on Dec 3/06 after 1 failed fresh transfer and 3 failed IUI's its scary .
i've had 2 beta tests done last one was 150? not sure how far alone the pregnancy is now... but ive been spotting brown blood for 2 days and now red period like blood today im scared to loose another this is my last try. Its been stressful and my husband couldnt understand all this (my tubes are blocked) so he has left me and im doing it on my own.  we have no more eggs frozen and if its a misscarriage I am having now ....well I dont know what i will do im only 28yrs old.  Well Im waiting for my doctor to call me and give some advice ...any suggestions or anyone going/ been through the same thing????
i am 7 weeks and i have been spotting brown for the last couple of weeks.  i went for u/s today and the baby is doing great.  i was so scared, but i am so excited now hearing my baby's heart beat.  the dr did find a place in my uterus that is torn a little bit.  he called it a subchorionic bleed.  has anyone ever heard of this?
Hi.  Um, okay, I have never posted before, but I am hoping someone will come across this who can help me.  I had a miscarriage, which ended a little over two and a half weeks ago, but I had started spotting like three weeks before that.  Anyway, I have ben going in weekly to have hcg levels drawn, and I initially asked the phlebotomist if it is still possible to get pregnant before hcg levels hit zero, and she said no, because, "your body still thinks it's pregnant, so it's impossible".  So, my dh and I didn't use protection, and now I am almost positive that I am pregnant again.  My symptoms had gone away completely, and my hcg had been dropping steadily- from 12000, to 4600, to 2600, to 1000, and then the last one had only gone down by 200.  I think it went down, and then back up again, because it was at the level that would be average for how far I am.  My breasts got big and veiny, I got pregnancy splotches on my forhead, and I didn't get these symptoms last time.  I am pretty sure about it.  So, today I went to the bathroom, and when I wiped there was dark brown blood.  I have heard this means it is "old blood".  Does anyone know if that is true?  My temp has only gone up slightly, so I am wondering if I maybe have low progesterone.  Does anyone know if using progesterone cream is safe during pregnancy, or if it would even help.  Any input would be SO SO SO appreciated.  I am so scared.  Thankyou
I am 4 weeks pregnant and I've had mild cramping the whole time.  Yesterday I had spotting only when I whiped.  This is my first pregnancy and my first doctors appt isn't until 1/17/07 so I have no idea what to expect.  I called and talked to a OB doctor who assured me that everything sounds normal.  She said about 30% of pregnant women have cramping and spotting in early pregnancy.  She said I should only be alarmed if i'm in pain and bleeding heavily.  She said I should not have any sex for a week just to make sure the bleeding stops.  She made me feel a little better but I'm still so worried that i'm going to lose this baby.
Just thought I would let you know that I got pregnant 2 weeks to the day after my d&c. You should be treating your body as if it is possible and stay away from anything that could be harmful. Good luck!
I am really scared.  I took a pregnancy test about a week ago since I was late on my period, but it came out negative.  Then the same day I started spotting brown discharge for a few days but then it stopped, I thought it was kind of strange so I took another pregnancy test not expecting that it would be positive which it was.  My boyfriend and I were esctatic about it but then last night after intercourse I had some bleeding again and then looked like some pink.  I guess I'm just really scared since this is my first pregnancy and I don't even have a doctor to go to...should I just pick any random one?  It's really nearly impossible for me to concentrate on anything else today.
I am so glad I found this site, calmed my nerves a little. I am so scared. I am 39 years old and I had 2 miscariages in the last year, last one was almost 2 months ago. I am 5 weeks and 4 days and I have started spotting 4 days ago. I don't see anything when I wipe. It is brownish and looks like very, very small clots other than that nothing. I only have sore brests but no mornign sickness. I am so worried and scared but with all you guys it makes me feel I am part of this big family. Prayers to all of you!!!
Hi, I have just stumbled across this site and hope someone can shed some light. I am due soon for my periods, but yesterday I had light pink discharge when I wiped. Thinking it was the start of my periods, I immediately put a tampon in. When I removed it there was no blood. I have not had any pain and when I get my periods I generally need to be sedated due to the seriousness of the cramps. All night and today my partner asked how my belly was, and told him have really had nothing. A very small pain is noticable but not bad. Have not had the spot of blood again. Trick is my partner had a vasectomy around 9yrs ago and is positive he will never ejeculate sperm or wants anymore children (has 2 from previous) We last had sex approx 4-5 days ago and before that after my last period. I have had 1 child but got spotting around the 4-5 wk gestation period. Could i be pregnant? I know if my periods dont come within a week I will seek medical advice, but thought I might ask you all first. Thank you, your advice is appreciated.
I too am glad to have found this forum.  I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant after trying for 2 years.  I was sent for a blood HCG test yesterday and got the results this morning.  My HCG level is low (17) and so is my progesterone level (25.5) My doc prescribed prog. supp. for me to start taking.  I have also had spotting for around 4 days.  Has anyone else had this type of problem?  If so please let me know how it has turned out.
Hi everyone It`s my first time writing here.I`m 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant.Yesterday I had some brown spotting than in d late a`noon I wiped and it was like dark red and went to the doctor.HE did an u/sound and there we saw the hearbeat of my baby.My Gp gave me some pills to help but when i went home i saw some blood turned to blood cloths like we have during period.I rephoned him and he told me that we saw the heartbeat and it`s a very good sign and for now we could do nothing just wait,but if i see lot of blood i should go to hospital.I`m scared everytime i have to go to the toilet!Today morning thanks god i saw nothing but i`m very worried.Had anyone experienced something like this please?
Hi.  I am a little over 4 weeks pregnant.  I have been experience pregnancy symptoms since right around conception.  Swollen and sore breast, frequent trips to the bathroom, tired excessively and have felt nausea.  However, in the past couple of days by breast are not sore and today I really don't feel like I have any symptoms.  This is our first and I am worried about a miscarriage.  Anyone else experience anything like this before?  My 1st dr. appt. is not for a couple of weeks.

hi, i am 5w preg and I dont experience any sympt of mornning sickness, nausia Etc, is this normal and should I feel anything?... yesterday i had noticed dark redish spots and this morning too of course i was very worried so i came to this site .... and i was really relieved to find out that some  of u ladies have had the same and it is normal ...thanx
Hello ladies, I am new to this site. Dont know where to really turn. I am 6 weeks pregnant and spotting brown. This pregnancy #4, all miscarriages. I am very scared, my emotions are a mess! How are your husbands? How do they threat you. Mine I think just doesnt want to deal, the day just keeps on going for him. I know they cant begin to image how we feel, but sometimes he makes me feel worst. Like I am over reacting or something. He does nothing to make me feel better.  
My systoms I think have decreaded, but I have heard that they can do that. I am just a mess trying to figure out things....I have been on the internet for 3 hours looking at info about any sign of hope that what I am going through is normal. It is all 50/50 and every women is diffenent, along with every pregnancy. I did go to the DR. yesterday, had some blood drawn, got to go back tomorrow. The office hasnt called me! Dont they know?????
I just want to crawl in a hole, I feel like I am all alone in this. People try to be there for you, but they really dont understand. I guess I'll go....thanks for listening.
I believe that I am at least 5 weeks pregnant. I have my doctors appt. On Monday the 12th, and I have had ALL the symptoms of pregnancy. I noticed two days ago that I was spotting, and then it got heavier. I also have had lots of big and small blod clots. I'm scared. I still have my symptoms, but I have no pain like cramps or anything. Any help or words would be appreciated. Thanks.
i am so thankful for this website b/c i am about 6 wks pregnant, 88lbs, and 17 years old i am deffinately to young to have a child but i am going through with my pregnacy. Over the past three weeks it is becomming more realistic to me that i am having a baby, and i am kinda growing attached in some ways.  I woke up this morning and i saw brown in my underware and ran to the bathroom then my spots were dark red,  i called my physician and she told me not to worry because spotting red is sometimes normal because the egg is embedding itself into the linning of my uterus i am still nervous b/c/ it is my 1st pregnacy and i feel like everything should be perfect.  Now the spots are light browinsh pink and i have a little bit of cramping but i feel like everything is going to be okay. Anyways i was just saying that i am thakful for this site because it a relieved me, seeing that other women have experienced what i am experiencing and them being fine.  
i am a 28 year old male whos wife is having some issues we went to the doctor for her first visit and had a pathsmere where they notice a little blood she isnt dialated or anything of that sort she didnt even notice anything before we got to our doctor he sent us for blood work and we got a call this morning that the babys #'s had risen tripled at that but her pergenstrin was low so they put her on pergestrin composatorys she also said that it isnt blood but a spot of brown eveyonce in a while wich the doctors said if it was a miscarage it would have been red so just wondering if any of u women can give me a ideal of what u think she is 6 weeks 2 days and we tried for this one for 3 years. she is also on bed rest i wish you women all he luck and may god keep your babys safe thnx

charles
Hi so glad i googled and found this site i am 30 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant i have 3 lovely daughters already so am truley blessed in that sense but yesterday eve when wiping i had like pink( like watered down blood) on the tissue paper this only happened the once and i have had no cramping except for the normal pains and slight back ache my doctor has got me in for an early scan but i have to wait 5 days till wednesday to get it just wanted to know if anyone else has had the same i have had a previous m/c but that was 8 yrs ago. (no brown blood at all).
Hi guys,
This site is awesome. So much support. I am 9 w 3d pregnant. I am actually out of town right now and went to the bathroom this morning and wiped brown blood. This is my first pregnancy and because I am in a really small town I don't know what to do. Should I got to the ER? I don't have any cramping and the blood isn't very much at all. I am just a little freaked.
I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My husband and I have been trying on and off for three years.I have been spotting bright red , brown and pink for 5 days now.It is always the worst when I first get up. I am only using one panty liner a day.It is really scary.My Dr said not to come in unless you are filling up a maxi pad every two hours.Bleeding can be normal in the first twelve weeks.This wait and see thing is driving me crazy! I wish you all the best of luck!
Hi-
I just read your post and I was just curious as to what your outcome was?  My story is identical to yours except for that I have two daughters already instead of three.  I am 6 weeks 2 days and I had light pink on the TP.  I called the doctors and they want to see me in five days, but the wait is hard.  I just wondered how everything turned out for you?
i had the same thing that is implantation good luck your pregnant best thing to do is lay down and put your feet up
hi, what does old blood mean?? i am 6 weeks 2 days and i had the brown discharge for a couple of days and i had 2 brown clots in my pantiliner. i'm scheduled for an app in 2 days and i'm scared like hell! what do clots mean?? is this my baby been flushed out??? please help
hi,stumbled across this site.so grateful to have met all the ladies and hear their encouraging stories. i am pregnant 5 wk 3 days. i am from africa and i need this pregnancy to keep my husband. i started cramping severey like i usually do before my period but instead of it coming,i was pregnant but didnt know, i was 4days late when i finally did a test and i found out i was preg. i started having a dark brown discharge yesterday. i have an u/s tomo. please pray with me. i want to be a mother and keep my husband too.please someone should assure me i am alright.
My names kelly,ive been trying for a baby for 7 mths and am now finaly 6 wks pregnant..but yesterday i to started spotting dark brown blood (only when i wipe) and then this morning i had afew blood clots! im so scared cause i have longed for this baby for sooo long and i cant help but fear the worst...im booked in tomorrow for a viginal scan i just hope everything is ok?ive never been so scared in all my life.
hey, found out that i was pregnant in the begging of march this year.... and 5 days before my birthday on the 14th march i lost my baby naturally.....
on the 13th i started spotting with dark brown blood... ii wen to be with no problems, went to the loo  the next morning and there was more blood.... i rang the doc and the sent me straight to a&e.... he looked concerned, and referned me.... she did swabs. and booked me in for a scan the day before my bday (18th)... she saod my cervix was cloosed and that was a good thing coz it wasnt an eptopic.....
i had really bad back pain and cramp.... i my head i knew that i was loosing our 1st child but in my heart i didnt belive it.
during the course of day the pain got so bad.....
i went to the loo and i was heavly bleeding (red)
during that day it go heavier and i knew,
on the night the sac came out....... and i knew i had lost my baby i had longed for.....
i went for my scan, and it was confermend our baby want there......
i went on the sick from work and had alot of support but i wanted to know why??? why me?? why does this happen??
i found out i had an infection, some women can get it during pregency. and if my pregnecy had continued i could ov had a still birth or my baby could ov been brain damaged and i could of died!
i should of been going for my12 week scan today....
i really want to try again..... and have the baby i long for.....
my heart goes out to anyone who has been through this....
ang x
Please HELP HELP HELP

I thought I was pregnant. Today my AF is due and I saw some pink blood. I get this sometimes before my AF. So have I lost a chance this month? I have been having cramps for almost 10 days now which is quite unusual and mostly on the right side.

Do I have any hope? Is there any chance?

Would be great if anybody who can respond to this with their comments.
I miss my monthly period that was to beginning on February 15, 2009.  Now february 20, 2009 i am spotting brown.  Is this something i need to be alarm about i am worried.
hello my name is lisa i started spotting on june 29 09 and thought iwas getting my period i started getting sore breast but my period was very very ligh and had lots of cramping.i found out thurs i was 5 wepregnant and ive continued to spot with alot of cramping and my hubby and i went to the er thy did hcg levels thy are 4000 and thy also did a ultrasoud and thy swabed thy told us it didnt look like a ms but were so scared cause im still spotting and cramping as if i were on my period  we really tried for this one and we pray all the time praying that god will let our baby live.i try to stay positive butim still scared.my husband is always looking out for me he doesnt let me do n e thng  and i peeall the time like every 15mins pl,ease pray for us i was happy to come across this sight to know were not the only ones and that the babys come out finei you all are in our prayers daily may god bless you all.
Hello, well i did not know that I was 4 weeks pregnant, while I was at work me and my friend that work with me was talking around some magazine for the company and let me tell you they where very heavry. anyway after we had complete that mission we came back to the office, while I was there sitting down in my chair I felt some pain like my period, so I felt the office and went to the bathroom coming to know that yea I was really bleeding, I stayed in the bathroom and called my friend that work with from my cell and tell her to bring my pad she did so. I went back to the office then I start to feel the pains coming on fast which I then said this is to myself this cant be my period with these seriouse pains anyway I end up calling my husband from his job to take me home. When I got home I got home the bleeding start to come heavry than before i felt like I want to pee went to the bathroom all I pee was blood I quickly call my husband from the living room and told him what just happen then he turn to me and said lets go to the ER right now cause this does not sound right to him, we left to the ER as we arrivel there the docs quickly take me to a room to lay down cause I was crying at this point where my back hurts me alot and I was really bleeding more than before they qiuckly check me out and then turn to me and my husband and said that I am having a miscarriage it was so bad that they had to start giving me IV to help me with the pains later down that night at the ER i told them i want to pee as i got to the bathroom there was the sac on the floor i start crying even more to see my baby go that I did not even knew about it took me weeks to over come that case. Upto now I see all my family have their kids then i start crying again my husband felt it all the way that sometimes when I cry he will cry with me telling me we can try again but this time we are going to do this the right way..

Please everyone out there please pray that one we will be able to have another child..... I am so happy to find this site where I can talk about my feels.... I am so happy for everyone that is looking forward to have there kids good luck and my god bless each and everyone of you...... for those with the same case as me I am sorry to know I will keep praying for everyone....

Bye for Now Oh yea my name is Kerry-Ann
These are so very touching stories I pray that you all have the desires of your heart.... And dont ever give up no matter what I too myself would love to have a baby Im 30 and have been trying for years... Thought I would be this time but I had pink discharge today at first I thought it was AF but after reading this Imma keep the faith and believ that I will have A BFP on monday.... God Bless
Hi everyone! First of all, I want to wish you all a healthy pregnancy! I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and today at work I went to the restroom, where I wiped and notice brown/dark red spotting. There wasn't fresh blood or a lot of it, however I am terrified. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and am now concerned that I am in the process of miscarrying. I have been looking through web sites that can guide me in the right direction as to what it can possibly be. I don't have any serious pain in my abdomen, but there is some slight discomfort. I have my first OB/GYN appointment tomorrow. Any suggestions or words of encouragment? Thank you all in advance.

hiya im nearly 6 week an really worried i hav had a light pink discharge everytime i have been to the toilet today no distint blood or clots, i have had a miscarriage in may i was 9 weeks then i had only found out a day b4 i miscarried and now this!
Any advice or help would be appericiated thankyou.
so im almost 3 weeks pregnant, and ive been bloated, and had really light cramping yesterday and few days ago off and on, and now im bleeding a little, is brownish red, :S, but i have no cramping what so ever. like this might be a weird question, but how much blood are you all loseing cause thats what im wondering.
Hi I'm 5 weeks pregnant and today I have seen blood when I went to the loo. I think it's not spotting but real one. I do not know what to do, as I want this baby and I do not want to lose. is it possible that I can have periods and still have a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby
i  am six weeks pregnant today on sunday i went to the toilet and there was abit ov bright red blood then nothing i went to the toilet yesterday and light pink spotting i have a scan today so i will let you know what happens
I just wanted to tell you all my story because I was freaking out too!!  I started spotting (dark brown streaks)  when I was 6 weeks pregnant and immediately called the doctor.  They immediately had me come in for an ultrasound.  They said that everything looked okay and to just take it easy.  They said everything measured out great but that  they couldn't tell if it was a viable pregnancy because they couldn't see a heartbeat but that it was too early to detect.  They scheduled me for another ultrasound a week and half from then.  I continued to spot for the next couple of days so I then called the doctor and said I wanted my hcg levels checked to see if they were going up or down.  I went in on Mon. got blood drawn and then again on Wed.  I didn't hear anything until Thur.  I was still spotting and a wreck!!  They said that my harmone levels were going up and that things looked right on track.  I STILL continued to spot (dark brown spots/streaks.)  I went in for my ultrasound yesterday and we saw a hearbeat!!  137b.p.m.  So happy and relieved.  She looked for why I could possibly be spotting and all she found was a line that looked like some kind of hematoma.  She said that could be it or it could be something else, not major.  She said as long as it wasn't effecting the baby that it was okay.  They said once you see a heartbeat your chances of miscarrying go down 95%.  So I hope this helps.  It helped me to read about all of you guys!!  Talk to your baby and tell he/she you want them to stay!!  Good Luck!!
I am going through a miscarriage.I had went to my tenth week check up two weeks ago and thats when the doctor said that he could not find the baby heartbeat or heart and told me that the baby might be dead but he was not sure so he sceduled an appoinment for me on the 22nd which is tomorrow.I had to go to the emergency room last thursday because i was not feeling good and that is where I recieved the bad news that my baby had a fetal death at like 8 weeks and now I am at 12 tomorrow but I just started spotting today and I will be so glad when this is all over because this is my second time oing through a miscarriage but the first time was like the secomd day so I was not as far as I am now.I still cry because it is so hard when I was getting attached to the unborn child so fast and the whole time that I was talking to it I didn't know that it was really dead.I guess I will see my baby in heaven whenever I go.
So glad I found this forum. I have been a crazy mess researching everything in the world about how much spotting is normal. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow, and have had light spotting on and off for a week!  I went to my doctor Monday and my HcG levels had gone up significantly from the week prior, but the spotting is still continuing. I don't go for a vaginal ultrasound for another 4 days. This is complete torture! I just want to be able to enjoy this pregnancy (my first) but Im too scared.  Its so hard because everyone has different experiences. How are you supposed to know how much spotting or cramping is normal?!? Feels good to vent a little... For all of us out there who are going through this...let's try and stay positive!  
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant with little dark brown spotting but not worry at all.When my mum was pregnant with my youngest brother, she had heavy bleeding yet the pregnancy was successful although it required my mum to bed rest throughout the whole pregnancy.My youngest brother is now 19 years old. He has becoming a healthy and handsome young man.

Hope you all will be going well and pray whenever you feel worry. Always think positively:)
iam about 5weeks now hg levels going up ,had u/s yesterday showed sack and baby but no heartbeat they said it was to early ,lve been losing dark brown lod blood on and of for a week this is a high risk preg has l had a ballon ablation in oct is this normal ?never happened in my last preg ?
Oh Goodness! I am so glad I came across this website! I am a little over 4wks pregnant. I too have been spotting, but very very lightly and for a very short time and for three days now. Day one was light pink then it was two spots of bright red now it's a couple of spots of brown. I don't feel all the symptoms all the time either. My sore breasts come and go as does the waves of nausea. My dr won't give me a blood test until im 6wks even with a positive preg test. Oh and this is my first pregnancy so I've never been through any of this so I'm a little frustrated.
hope all is well hun xx
i have also had dark red blood when i wipe...no spotting after i go to the bathroom tho..and i wear a pad just in case. i went yesterda [monday] to get my hcg levels and they came back 38 [when i got my pregnancy confirmed they estimated that im 5 weeks, which was a week ago; they only say that because when my last period was] my doctor seems to think that im either miscarrying or earlier in my pregnancy than i have gotten told. i have not been experiencing any cramping....just the dark red blood when i wipe. can anyone help me at all? i cant wait until i go back to get another hcg test on friday...three days from now. i want to no if i should expect a miscarriage or hope for the best and hope im early.!!!??
I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant and i ever since last night have been having some pink spotting when i wipe. I had a previous miscarriage in the beginning of june...so needless to say i am so very worried! I cant think of anything else which im sure is not good either. do you think this is normal? should i be concerned? Please someone give me so insight!! i have read a lot of posts that sway both ways. I had hcg levels tested earlier this week and they were rising as they should according to my doc. Best of luck to you all....
I too have had pink spotting on and off for last 2 weeks. I am 7 weeks now. I had a scan last monday where they discovered a low fetal heartbeat and I now have to wait 2 weeks for another one. Really worried which I know is no good. Anyone got success stories with similar symptoms? Its my first pregnancy.
Iv been spotting now for the last 3days which keeps going brown to pink offen with little like clots sorry if it sounds sick I keep getting a dull pain on my right and slight lower back pain could this be a sign of early pregnancy? Itz making me think yes but it seems weird how the bleeding started 7dpo!!
I'm 6 weeks 6days pregnant,yesteday afternoon I did laundry n picked up a washing machine.Same night after having sex with my hubby I noticed I've bleed but it stopped in de morning,I'm worried as I'm waiting to have dis baby  
Hi had a missed miscarage in June and had to go through the process of medical management. its now september and found out yesterday that i was pregnant and i think im about 4 weeks. as well as being happy im so nervous anxious and scared that i will have another miscarrage (miscarriage). I had a tiny bit of blood last week but absolutely nothing since, can anyone tell me if this is normal and could it possibly be implantation bleed? Thanks
Hi everyone, after two positive pregnancy tests last week, I'm five weeks 3 days into my pregnancy. I saw my family doctor yesterday who ordered me for a blood test in which she should be calling me today. I also firmed up my first ultrasound for next week (I will be six weeks three days for my ultrasound). I've been fine so far, only cramping which has never gone away, I was never worried about it, assumed it was my body prepping my uterus to home this baby for the next 9 months. I haven't had any nausea at this point either, just extreme exhaustion... the norm. This morning I woke up, went to the washroom, and when I wiped I noticed pink discharge. I realize this can be normal in early pregnancy, but it still worries me because we want this baby so bad. I haven't had a baby for 8 years (my daughter is 8 now). Currently , nothing is going on, but its' so nice to read that I'm not the only one! My only question is do you ladies think I should request my ultrasound at a sooner date or just leave it and hope that the pink discharge was just a normal thing to happen?
Okay ladies I'm 5 weeks and 2 days... Today is Thursday and this past Saturday I woke up spotting with dark red. It eventually stopped Saturday afternoon and I didn't spot or bleed all day Sunday or Monday then on Tuesday I woke up bleeding again. Still light spotting but last all day and then again on Wednesday (yesterday).  Today bleeding has turned from spotting a dark reddish brown to bright and dark red bleeding more than when I just wipe.... I'm terrified please help???
M
My name is christy im 4weeks pregnant the other day after me and my husband got busy I shower up and went to work as i was working I felt some cramps and wipe my self and saw a little pink discharge I rush to the er and they did a vigina (vagina) test and also a blood test it was 299 the doctor stated it should double up in 48 hours if it dont then I will start to mc lastnight as I walk to the bathroom I felt a lot of pressure when I wiped down I saw some dark red blood just when I wiped today I feel fine just feel gazy and buble in my tummy thats im afraid I lost the baby but I go back for a nother blood test tomorrow praying all is ok.
i am 6 weeks and 1 day along in my first pregnancy. my husband and i have been trying for about 18 months. ive been having mild cramping since roughly the start of December on and off almost every day. then on the 15th my husband and i had sex and i started to bleed red (no clots) then for the next two days i spotted brown, only a couple of spots per day and only when i went to the toilet. this morning when i went to the toilet the spotting was red again. i did a blood test yesterday to make sure my hormone levels were going up (on friday my levels were 454 and doc said thats normal) i get my results back this afternoon but im soooooo scared that somethings going to go wrong. is this cramping and spotting normal??
i am 9 weeks gone and this is my 3rd pregancy, i have a heathy 6 year old but m/c my second one in june last year. so far everything seemed to be ok until last night when i started getting mild cramping, this morning i had a tiny bit of spotting which was very pail pink but that is the only time i have had it so far, i keep going to the toilet to check be there doesn't seem to be anymore spotting. it's really hard not to worry and something like this makes to feel sick. i just hope everyhting is ok and wondering if anyone else has exprience this before
hey ladies, im bout 3-5 wks pregs. I woke up 2day to lite bleedn & tiny blood clots i went straight 2 er then drs, they sent me off 4 u/s. I had an internal u/s and she told me i eitha alredi had a miscariage or 2 early 2 see the sack. Now im bleedn more its heavy with stingy dark blood, I dnt have strong pain. I also have helicobacter pylori (stomach ulser). Does any1 have any advise im freakn and cnt wait for my dr appt 2moz time is 2 slow. Pls pray 4 me :)
Im six weeks pregnant and I have had three miscarriages already. first thing I always notice is the light pinkish discharge, Then comes the pain in my lower back then comes all the tears,cause in the emergency room sonograms they tell me no heart beat I don't have a problem getting pregnant, I have a problem keeping it in my womb. :( its so disappointing when I know I'm pregnant and I start discharging pink.  
I think I'm pregnant, I'm over 43, my LMP was on the 10-14 June 2013, which actually came early for my regular period. The one before that was on the 28-31 May 2013.  I think I must have conceived on the 20/06 and I have been very sexual active with my partner.  My actual next period was supposed to be on the 24/06, and nothing happened and on the 28/06 I had Light brown discharge for 2days and again on the 30/06 I had pale red discharge as I wipe my self.  Ever since then I had bloating and the stools are mucous like and there has been a change on the stools which are very soft to feel like having an upset stomach.  I occasionally have mild backache and mild stomach tension which is cramp like.  Today from the morning I had this tender feeling from my back to the right side of the lower abdomen.  At lunch time I saw some pale red spotting but my back tension has eased a bit.  I'm dead worried as I had 2 previous miscarriages (Blighted Ovum) one in 2009 Sept and another in 2012, February 9 so both happened around 6-8 weeks.  I just hope things work out positive for me as I want this baby so so so desperately.  Any one can tell if I should be worried?