Spotting everyday?!
I had IVF this october, retrieval on Oct 26, transfer on Oct 29, blood test on Nov 14 shows hcg 115, progestrone 29, Nov 18 I did another blood test, hcg 530, progestrone 46. Nurse said my hcg level is low, I've been spotting since Nov 5, first started with brownish color, then around Nov 11, 12, I bled heavily with a big tissue came out. I brought it to hospital, they tested it and said it's not any part of the fetus. The bleeding stopped a few days after then I am spotting like every day, a little bit, sometimes dark color, sometimes, bright red. I have no cramping, pain. I am wondering what this is? I am scheduled another blood test this friday to see the hcg level rise or not.
Does anybody here has similar experience? I have googled reason of spotting vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, no acurate answer, some says 50% chance of misscarriage, some says it's normal.
Please, does anybody know what it is? I am so worried.

It could be a subchorionic bleed inside the uterus that is causing you to spot. I had a subchorionnic bleed with my last PG and had off and on spotting until I unfortunately m/c (and I was told that this was NOT the cause of my m/c).  You should have an ultrasound to see if you have a bleed inside the uterus that is causing you to spot. With these bleeds, they usually clear up on their own and it's often not cause for alarm. However, if this is what you have, you would probably be told to abstain for sex, lifting heavy things, etc.

Also, how many days past ovulation when your hcg was in the 500s? Wishing you the best of luck and a happy and healthy 9 months.
Thank you so much for getting back to me!

I never know about Subchorionnic bleed, I am gonna ask my doctor if this will be the case. I was told if my blood test tomorrow shows a good hcg level, say around 2000, then they will schedule a u/s for me. I guess it's too early now to detect anything.
If I take Oct 26 as my o day, then it's the dpo 19, hcg 115, dpo 23 hcg 530.
I did a research online, it says rising is adequate, but it is in the low range.

I am trying myself to relax, but you know, sometimes, you just can't help wondering, gussing, nervous...

Thanks again, and wish everyone else the best luck!
mgi
I had IVF and spotted thorughtout weeks 5-11
I am now due any second
A lot of times it is normal.  A good freind of mine got her peroid yes her peroid it was heavy and stayed around 7 days like it always did throughout her pregnancy.  she passed clots and everything also.  She now has a healthy baby girl.  Just because your bleeding doesnt mean your m.c.  Good luck!
Looks like I will have the same, I wish it will stop at week 11, Maybe our body need time to adjust itself to suit the baby.

Haiva -

I am going through the samething right now. WIll have my second HCG level test tomorrow. Are you still pregnant or did you have a m/c?
I've been running back and forth to the hospital wondering if my baby is alright. I'm 7 months pregnant and I bleed everyday now, well see occasional spotting light red, sometimes brownish. My last hospital visit the doctor told me I shouldn't be nervous or even come back to the hospital if it happened again, he says that the vains in my cervix are big so it may cause occasional bleeding. Everyday afterwards I continued to bleed.