Spotting on BC, need some reassurance!!
I was on the pill for almost 3 years, then i took a month off. Except, during that month my period didnt come at its scheduled time, i was 2 weeks late. 4 days into that period i started another pack of BC. A week after being on the pill my significant other and I started having unprotected sex. Now, I am 18 days into my pill and I started spotting 4 or 5 days ago. This makes me nervous because i have never ever spotted like this before. It is dark brown  and has seeped out every day. The first time i noticed it was after intercourse and at that time it was a significant amount of blood as if i was on my period. I dont really know what to think of this. I am supposed to get my period in 5 or 6 days. We plan to take a test if i do not get my period as planned again, but in the meantime i would love some feedback and advice on what this could be.
Maybe you just got your period early, since you said your period wasn't coming right on schedule.  I have had periods before where it had a brownish color.  Interrupting your birth control pills can also mess up your cycle.  I don't think you have anything to worry about, but test yourself anyway if you don't get your period.  And if you are pregnant, be happy; it will be the best times of your life.  Good luck.