Stinging sensation in right breast
Hi ladies.  I have a stinging sensation in my right breast.  Sometimes it feels almost like an itch but then when I go to touch it I realize it hurts way too bad.  Has anyone felt an almost burning sensation in their breasts?  it only happens sometimes but drives me nuts!
Are you by any chance preggo or going to get AF? That would happen to me.Everytime I was about to get af ..burning boobs.When I became preg. that was my first symptom.I could not even touch them.Hormones can cause sensitivity in breast.If your still concerned a call to you dr. would'nt hurt.
Sorry I didn't include I'm 17 weeks pregnant.  It's not the typical sore boobs from AF or the beginning of pregnancy it's a bit sharper and more THERE.  Almost seems as if it could itch but it hurts too bad...
I was a DD before pregnancy, I think it's them growing and developing more so if it's your first baby.  Your ducts have to develop in order to make the milk.  I think i have grown like two cup sizes since last July. lol
Then yes Girl its the pregnancy! Ouch,I know how you feel.Sometimes they hurt,sometimes there fine,then other times I feel as if Something is stabbing me.It is the hormones,also the ducts gettin ready for breast feeding.Wait till you have baby and BF...OUCH-ie.Take care.