Stomach Hardening-Pregnancy Question
AT what week of Pregnancy does your stomach start to harden? I was just wondering.
i'm almost 11 weeks with twins, i got wider and i dont fit into my pants anymore but my stomach is not hard yet. i was also wondering why it is not hard yet too. how far are u?
I don't even know if I'm pregnant or not, I'm going to get a Home pregnancy test wednesday, I'd rather do one of those first before I go to the doctor, just in case it's positive I will have gotten over the shock by the time I go get one from the Doctor.
So i guess you weren't planning to have a baby, i hope everything goes ok for you. I'm not sure but i think your stomach starts to get hard the end of the third trimester.
Yeah, My belly didn't get hard til late in the pregnancy like 3rd trimester late, your stomach gets big and the skin stretches but you can still push your finger in your belly a little and watch it sink in! LOL....However I was supposed to phrase that! LOL, but My stomach wasn't hard hard until I was about 8 months! Hope this helps, and as far as your stomach being hard as a sign of pregnany don't go off of that!
My stomach felt sort of hard the whole pregnancy.  It did get harder toward the end.  Enjoy it, I am now 12 weeks post pregnancy, and the stomach is NOT at all hard, now it is squishy!
I am 33 wks and my tummy is finally getting harder. Like Jgirl said it stays kind of squishy until then.
with both of my pregnancys i could feel a hard ball right above you pubic bone about 8-12 weeks along. but you shouldnt feel a tightening makeing your stomach hard that would be braxton hicks contraction(practice contractions)shouldnt start until at least 4 months. well hope that info helped a little. good luck
hi ya'll
am not sure if am pregnant, i have milk on one breast and my breast are really sore and swollen, also my nipples are larger. right under my belly button my abdoment feels hard, is that normal? also, my doctor did all kinds of test on me (prolactin, thyroid, pregnancy etc) all negative, but i think the preg test was done too soon. What do you think.
I had my period last week. It lasted about four days. A couple days after that i woke up in the middle of the night and threw up. That next day I woke up and after I ate something I was feeling pretty weak and dizzy so I had to go back to sleep. The next day I ate something and was fine and went to work for 8 hours. That night when i ate something I had diarrhea the next morning for awhile. After that it was over but I was still feeling a bit weak and dizzy. I was thinking maybe I was pregnant even though I had my period. During those few days I was burping a lot every time after I ate something and am still doing that. Besides that I feel fine. I took 2 at home pregnancy tests and they both came out negative.
I am known for being a very paranoid person but I keep touching my stomach and keep feeling as if there is something there.
Please let me know if you think I'm just paranoid or maybe I am pregnant?
thank you