Stopped bleeding after sex
The past few months, I have been off my birth control. My fiance and I have been trying to concieve since September, and this month when I was on the first day of my period (just a few days ago) we had unprotected sex. That night, I stopped bleeding as well as the next day. I began a brownish spotting on the third day, but that was all. My periods usually last 5-6 days so this is abnormal for me. We also had sex a few times during the week before I started bleeding. Whats happening? Oh, and when we have sex, I place a pillow under me to elevate myself for at least 20 minutes afterwards to keep the sperm from dripping out. And if Im not pregnant, are we doing something wrong?
Sex does not stop a menstrual period.  If you did not have a normal period and you are having unprotected sex generally (including during the cycle before your missed period), you could be pregnant, and that (pregnancy) will stop a menstrual period from coming.  But it does not have anything to do with the fact that your bleeding seemed to stop 'because' of having sex that day.  That isn't why you stopped bleeding.  Take a test, and if it is positive, plan that wedding, honey.