Success with OPK?
Any success stories using opk's?  I am considering getting one and would like to know which is better recommended and who has had success with it.  I am still very irregular after my m/c in April and I am ttc and would like a little extra help.  Any input would be great.  Sticky baby dust to all!!!
My expierence and my friends is that they are frustrating! I didnt bother long with them. My monitor however was great. The only time it never showed a peak was when I got pregnant. If you choose to spend the $$ on a monitor, check Costco. I got mine on e-bay! Never opened with sticks!!
I used First Response OPK, and it worked great for me. By using it, I discovered I was ovulating two days earlier than all the websites were telling me I would...and I usually have a normal 28 day cycle. I think it helped in my BFP, and I even used it wrong, because I used it in the morning instead of afternoon or evening! LOL

I also used Pre-Seed lubricant, which may have helped with my BFP...I guess I'll never really know for sure exactly WHAT helped me get pg. It could have been a combination of both.

Best of luck!
This was my first month to use OPK, and I got a very faint BFP today (2 days before af due). I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a true and viable BFP this month. I will keep you guys posted, but I say go for it. I really liked using them ... it keyed me into the fact that I O'd later than I thought (I thought day 14, but is actually closer to 16-17 since first positive OPK was cd15). Best wishes!
I used first response also. The first time used them we got pregnant. I will have to say though, make sure you test between 11am-2pm. I was testing with first morning urine and it did not work. Then I read about the proper times to test. The day  I was sure I was ovulating (lots of EWCM) first morning urine said no and later in the day it said yes. This is the day I know I got pregnant. My husband travels alot ;)
I love them. I buy the internet cheapies (approx 50 cents per strip) and I've gotten pregnant 3 times using them. The 1st 2 pregnancies I conceived 1st month using them and my 3rd pregnancy I got pregnant 2nd month using them. As soon as I get my lh surge, dh and I bd that day and for 3-5 days following the +OPK.
I think they're great if used properly and it depends on the brand.  Believe me - we TTC for so long (and finally I got my BFP - I am 5 weeks) that I have tried virtually every brand.  

The best:
1. Clearblue Easy (NOT DIGITAL!!)
2. First Response
3. Accu-Clear

The WORST!:
1. Internet Cheapies - some are good, some are bad...it depends on the amount of dye in them, but mine must not have had much dye because they didn't give as strong of a positive as the ones listed above...it's like you had to guess.
2. Dollar Tree - Same thing...not very clear on positive or not??

Remember - if testing once a day, test around noon - 2 pm and don't drink anything after 9 am and don't pee after 9 am.  DON'T USE FMU!  Some women test 2 times per day - I think that is nonsense, but that is just me.  If you are consistent on when you take the test you won't need to test 2X per day (who can afford that anyway?!).  And keep testing until it is negative.  I had two positive days, 2 negative days, and then two more positive...I either geared up to O and didn't or I O'd twice.

Good luck!
I used the Answer OPK in October and got a BFP.  It was great because there was absolutely no stress to bd all the time.  I got my positive and I bd that night and the next night and that was it!